Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which gaming console do you have ?

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Wii (kidnapped by ma), 360, PS3, PS2 (smurfing non backwards compatability with the PS3), DS and PSP. There's a PS1 floating around somewhere, but I dunno.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

NES, SNES, Wii, Gameboy, GBC, GBA, DS, PS1, PS2, PS3, and PSP. I hope to add a Dreamcast and Sega Saturn to that collection eventually.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faris View Post
    XBox 360
    PS2
    DS Lite
    PSP
    and Wii (which is neglected and lives in a shoebox)

LOL @ wii, mine is the same way. Bought brawl, unlocked everything, never play it at all.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Blog Entries

All game consoles I have owned throughout the years: Genesis/32X, Game Gear, NeoGeo, Dreamcast, Saturn, Turbografx 16 even though I only had like three games for it, PlayStation, PS2, PS3, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Commodore 64, NES, Super NES, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy and Gameboy Pocket and Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, Xbox, Xbox 360, COLECOVISION, and a damn useless Wii.

Consoles I currently own but are in my storage unit: Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, two non-working PS2s, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Atari 5200, Xbox, Genesis.

Consoles I actually have at my house: Five Xbox 360s (two of which do not work as they have been either scrapped for parts or had parts taken out of them to improve my other model 360s that were more compatible with whatever I had planned for them at the time and another which doesn't work because a cat knocked it off a shelf), a barely-working PS2 with the last working laser from one of the other PS2s, PS3, Nintendo DS, Saturn, and the useless Wii because Sarah loves to play the sports thing and do the brain training academy or whatever.

I may have had a SEGA CD at one point but I have no smurfing idea. And Sarah used to have a Master System and Atari 7800 but she left them with her parents when she moved over here the first time and now they're nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    Turbografx Express
    You lucky bastard.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

For what it's worth, my Turbografx Express really doesn't work too well. It only works when the AC adapter is plugged, and the the chord has to be held in exactly the right position by tape for it to stay on. Sometimes if I move in just the wrong way while playing, the system just shuts off. I love the Turbografx though. Final Lap: Twin and the Bonk games brought my hours of joy as a kid.

Blog Entries

NES, SNES, DS, Had a PS2 but some idiot decided to "barrow" it and decided to pawn it for heroin.

I still have a good number of my consoles.

Nintendo: NES, SNES, GBA SP, DS Lite, DSi XL, Wii

I wish I'd kept my old fat Gameboy. I'll also be picking up a 3DS XL the moment it is released.

Sony: PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3

I even still have my PS2 hooked up though I never touch it. I love my PSP despite the haters. I'll pick up a Vita when it finally gets enough games and comes under $200

Microsoft: Xbox 360

I oddly never touch the Xbox. PS3 does media stuff and there just aren't enough exclusives for me to play 360, nor do I like to play competitive multiplayer shooters with cussing 13 year-olds.

PC: I've got a decent rig of a PC that can run Skyrim in Eyefinity (5760x1080 across 3 monitors) at 60 fps, though I really just play it on one with mods jacking the graphics out of this world.

iOS: iPod Touch 4, iPad 3

I don't really like Apple at all, but these devices have become indispensable to me as professional tools. That means they are with me a lot and as a result, I've started playing a good deal of games on them because I can't be bothered to carry my actual handhelds with me.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Presently...PS2, Wii, XBox 360, PSP (covered in dust; the battery charger is powering my wireless modem). Shoulder button on my DS Lite has been inoperable for years so there's really nothing I can play on it but Elite Beat Agents. I will spoil myself and get a 3DS soon enough. And I play Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy II on my iPhone at work.

SNES, PS2, and 360.

almost done with Secret of Mana but got distracted
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

I have a PS3, Wii, 3DS, PS2, NES and Gameboy Advance SP.

Blog Entries

I have a *special* xbox that plays all the old NES, SNES, Sega and arcade games. Otherwise I play games on my PC. I use a emulator for PSone and PS2 games.

The gaming console I am currently on is PS3 console, which is most popular. I love this console because it is having good graphical features and also providing us with the best games.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Currently hooked up and being used:

PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable

Currently on my closet shelf:

Xbox 360, PlayStation, GameCube and Gameboy Color
    I like Kung-Fu.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I'll try to remember everything:

Atari
    NES
    Gameboy
    SNES
    Nintendo 64
    Gameboy Color
    Gameboy Advance
    Gamecube
    Gameboy Player
    Gameboy Advance SP
    Gameboy Advance Micro
    Nintendo DS
    Nintendo DS Lite
    Nintendo DSXL
    Wii
    Nintendo 3DS
    Genesis
    Dreamcast
    Playstation
    Playstation 2
    PSP
    Playstation 3
    Xbox
    Xbox 360
    Formerly had a Turbo Grafx 16
    Partial Gaming Laptop (emulated console games--there)
    Last edited by Sephex; 07-30-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

I've got....

NES, Genesis, PSX, PS2, PS3, Xbox, and a 360. I also have an original GameBoy and an original PSP.

My PS3 is far and away my favorite system. The PS2 was my go to system last console cycle. Pretty much the two Xboxs exist to play a limited number of exclusives, and thats it. I favor the PS3 to the point that when a LiveArcade title is re-released 6 months to a year later on PSN, I rebuy it and replay it so I can have my trophies on the proper system. I also have never bought a microsoft system first hand. My original Xbox came from a coworker who bought one for himself three weeks before christmas, and then his girlfriend gave him one, so he sold me his duplicate system and any duped games he had for a hundred bucks. My 360 was the same kind of deal. My buddy left his 360 at home when he joined the military, and when he got to his first duty station he didn't want to take it away from his younger brothers so he bought a new one. Later we convinced him to buy a PS3 (all of my coworkers played on PSN at that time) and he liked that a lot better and eventually sold his old 360 and games to me for a steal. I think $50 and a case of beer got me two controllers, the system and 6 or 7 high profile titles.

I play most of my portable games on an iOS device now. I always have an iPhone or iPod on me when travelling and I can't be arsed to charge ANOTHER portable device to carry all day just for a 20 minute bus ride to and from work. When I do use the PSP I enjoy it, but it's only for really long trips. Then the battery dies three hours in and it's again just something extra to carry. I'm fully on board with the whole "death of portable" bandwagon. I really do LIKE my PSP, it just doesn't fit into my life anymore. If I could plug my PSP into my PS3 and play it with a controller, I would actually get more use out of it. Most of the games I really want to play on it I've played sitting on my sofa in front of my TV anyway, I just have to do it with non-ergonomic controls and a tiny screen.