Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Parents

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

parents were never married. conceived on halloween in what was described as the "wizard van". dad was married to another woman with two kids already. mom's life went downhill since that day - he got her into drugs, both contracted diseases and she passed away last April at forty-nine. he has been married three times with nine to ten (we're not exactly sure on one) illegitimate children he does not support in numerous parts of the state. spent a lot of time in jail for embezzlement and insurance fraud over the years. still a delusional junkie and pillpopper, presently living in florida with his twenty-five year old girlfriend that drank wine and railed oxycontin frequently during her pregnancy and making a living off of prescription forgery and illegal distribution of painkillers. he does not remember the names, ages, and birthdays of all of his children and neglects all but three of them. my oldest half-sister is proof the fruit does not fall far from the tree; she has a beautiful and intelligent ten year old daughter who lives with her ex-boyfriend. she has moved from state to state with her new husband over the past six years and has not put forth any effort to even try and be a proper mother to her. she focuses all of her attention on spending money lavishly and treating her second child like he's jesus personified.

i kind of went off on a tangent there, but it is what it is.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    My mom is about 5'2" today, so I don't know if she'd even topped five feet when I was born. I was huge.
    Probably, when you're that short you stop growing at like, age 12. (I know this from personal experience. )

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    I was born about six years after my parents were married because my mother forgot to take her pill.

I was born about two weeks early in what the old women call en-caul which means I had part of the amniotic membrane draped over my head and shoulders. Zeldy was born in what's called full caul, since she was still inside the amniotic sac.

It means were magic and can read palms and tit. Also that we won't drown.
    This is so cool. I searched it up online and we could actually join a cult of other 'caulbearers'. That's what we're called. This site in particular was amusing.
    Last edited by Zeldy; 08-04-2012 at 11:53 AM.