Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Professional Wrestling Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Lover View Post
    You guys don't have any favorite entrance themes?
    The Miz' theme. I work out to it. Also David Flair because it sounds like some kind of alternative rock version of Yakety Sax and I think that's hilarious.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I remember going to Summerslam in London when I was about ten. It was amazing!

Macho Man v Ultimate Warrior, British Bulldog v Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels v Rick Martel.

I remember Legion of Doom coming to the ring on a pair of Harley Davidsons.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I don't watch the current era too often but If it's on I might flick over to it for a while. I watched it often enough throughout the attitude era.

My favourite wrestlers of the attitude era were The Rock, Goldust, Chris Jericho, & The Undertaker. I thought Goldust had by far the best gimmick in WWE history & should have been put to better use. The Rock is of course a legend.

Current Era: CM Punk, decent wrestler & and great on the mic. Dolgh Zeigler (whatever way it's spelt) & Shaemus make up the rest.

When they let Ziggler talk he is awesome.

But yeah, CM PUnk and Brian Danielson are the best two guys they have right now, Sheamus is pretty bitchin' too. If only the writing were up to snuff.

And while he's not my favorite, HHH's theme is bitchin'. But then I'm just a big Motorhead fan.