Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rate Your Day!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

9/10

Met up with one of my favorite uni teachers and we saw Juan and the Dead and had pizza the size of my head. Very funny movie and most of the effects were pretty cool. Then I went to a late night party at my friend's house. Two live dj's (real DJ's no Macbook Pro types). One was playing in the backyard and the other in the basement. It was great fun though we got lost on the way there. Luckily we made it before they had to start turning people away because so many people came out.

It was probably at one point about 200 people in that backyard. So crazy! They had things called space cakes, but I wasn't daring or stupid enough to try one. I could see a few other people had though because they were tripping balls. This one guy was trying to catch a dragonfly or something out of the air. This is what he said. There was no fly...

Recently got back home and had a home cooked meal with the bf. Can't for next week to begin. Not giving a perfect score, because it was so friggin hot with all those people and the getting lost thing. But turned out to be a great way to end of the weekend.

Blog Entries

10/10 woke up this morn feeling awesome

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yesterday - 10/10. I made breakfast and watched movies with my swede, got things done around my place, worked out, took a nap, got some more things done with a surprising burst of energy, relaxed in the backyard, went for a run and then to bed feeling good and tired.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

5/10: Rough day at work and my father's leg is swollen up for reasons not even the doctors know of. They know for sure it isn't something scary like a blood clot or something. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Blog Entries

1/10 got insulted by my managers brother and friends and apparently my coworkers have issues with me trying to get my crap done so i can go home from the night.. yeah let them talk smack it don't bother me...just goes to show you how "adult" they really are.