Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn I Look Good in my Pink Sparkling Jumpsuit

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Default Damn I Look Good in my Pink Sparkling Jumpsuit

While putting away laundry yesterday, I noticed that I tend to lean towards wearing specific colours, mainly various shades of blues and reds. When I wear those colours I feel more confident and attractive in them because they bring out my hair colour.

My question to you is what colours do you like to wear and why? Also, what is your favourite outfit? I don't have a specific outfit as most of my clothes are the same shape and style.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

I tend to wear darker colors, though for no real reason.

My favorite outfits are my DJ-PON3 shirt, not just because I loke PON3, but it's freakishly comforatable.

Also my black short sleave shirt with the long sleave undershirt. Comfy, and bitchin' lookin.

Blog Entries

I tend to wear Grey/black/blue for shirts and hoodies and I just wear blue jeans.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a healthy mix of colors thanks to me always wearing movie and video game shirts all the damn time.

Blog Entries

I wear black, primarily. It tends to look the best on me. I also wear plenty of other colors and patterns though when I want to. I am fond of sparkles, silver (I have this gorgeous smurfing trashy sparkly/silver dress). I like various color shades that are in zebra or cheetah print. I really want a turquoise dress with black zebra/cheetah sprites, like Sam's in that one episode of Sex & the City where she gets smurfed in the fire station.

I like reds and bright, hot pinks a lot. I am a serious fan of dark burgundies and dark purples and also dark fuschias, as well as regular ones. I often do not wear blue, and if I do, it's only an accent of electric blue. Finger nails perhaps.

Sometimes I will wear yellow. I have a faded yellow Circle Jerks shirt that I like to wear. I will also wear lime green.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used to stick to wearing purely earth tones because they go best with my hair/eyes and I wouldn't have been caught dead wearing red or pink, but I've broadened my tastes a little bit and now I'll pretty much wear any shade. Except yellow.

I don't think I have a favorite shirt. I sure have a pair of favorite jeans, though, and they're comfy as hell.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I don't pay attention to this sort of thing. I wear mostly video game related shirts and I don't give any craps what color they are.

My entire wardrobe consists of my work clothes, one single pair of non-work-related pants, and about a dozen different t-shirts.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

My work clothes consist mainly of brightly coloured button-up shirts and a few polos. I absolutely LOVE the Express 1MX shirts - My only gripe is that they aren't available in short sleeve. Rolling up the sleeves feels kind of awkward and I like my sleeves to end right around my triceps. Since we can wear jeans at work, that's usually on the bottom half. Occasionally I'll pop on some khakis. Casual attire is usually a t-shirt and shorts. Camo shorts are best shorts. 8-)

My girlfriend bought me <a href=http://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Morphin-Rangers-Ranger-T-Shirt/dp/B007AQIYUK>this</a> yesterday too. I am going to wear the hell out of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    My girlfriend bought me <a href=http://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Morphin-Rangers-Ranger-T-Shirt/dp/B007AQIYUK>this</a> yesterday too. I am going to wear the hell out of it.
    I certainly dig it.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm like Pike, I've got a few pairs of pants and a bunch of vidya/pop culture T-shirts and it's pretty much all I wear.

I do have a suit kicking around and I used to look baller as all hell in it but I imagine I'm too fat for it now.

Stiv wears a full-body leather gimpsuit because Pauw told him to.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I wish I had a suit. Full-on three piece mens' suit with a waistcoat and a bow tie and top hat. If I had that I'd spend the entire day preening myself in the mirror.

damn it why do guys get the best clothes, I'm so jealous

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    damn it why do guys get the best clothes, I'm so jealous
    Do not think that way.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Lately I've been cruising about in jeans with a jacket over whatever tshirt I'm feeling that day. It's nice to be the best dressed.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blog Entries

Most of my shirts are blue, black, and purple. along with black, and blue jeans.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh trout no, I do have a favorite shirt that I smurfing forgot about because all I wear lately are business work clothes and pajamas.

zombie_outbreak_2012_response_team_shirts_original.jpg

babydoll shirt on the right, yo