Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: Things you like that you feel you shouldn't...

  1. #1
    Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nowhere and Everywhere
    Posts
    17,940
    Articles
    58
    Blog Entries
    22
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Cool Things you like that you feel you shouldn't...

    Stolen idea from the other thread. List things that you like that other people think is weird that you would like it or perhaps something you yourself feel is kind of weird.

    I like the smell of cigarettes, partly because I associate it with a relative I'm fond of and partly because smoked for just a little while in college.

    I like standing and moving around when I talk, which gets really annoying for some of my friends who prefer sitting. I have a bad tendency of dragging friends to parks to walk around while we speak, or I will make us walk circles around buildings or explore entire neighborhoods while we talk.

    I like really girly anime like Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Chobits. I really love romance anime.

    I like downer endings. I feel I am the only person who does but I actually like the idea that everything doesn't work out in the end.

    I like drinking Cosmopolitans, which most of my "manly" friends tease me for.

    I like the Wii

    Okay so what about the rest of you?

  2. #2
    Happiness Hurricane!! Pike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Clover Town Street
    Posts
    18,644
    Articles
    13

    FFXIV Character

    Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

    Default

    Lady Gaga
    Any casual game that I have ever played and enjoyed

  3. #3
    Famine Wolf Cid's Knight Sephex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    12,259
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default

    I haven't done this in awhile since I have been eating better on average, but Saltine Crackers with Cheese Whiz is so damn good, but I know I shouldn't touch the stuff at all.

  4. #4
    Slothstronaut Slothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I'm in space
    Posts
    13,479
    Blog Entries
    27
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Any casual game that I have ever played and enjoyed
    I tend to get a little too much excitement when I see an update is available for Angry Birds. I also 100% completed Plants Vs. Zombies when I was unemployed a couple of years ago. I feel dirty sometimes.

  5. #5
    \_(ツ)_/ Tigmafuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Posts
    4,529
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    I like standing and moving around when I talk, which gets really annoying for some of my friends who prefer sitting. I have a bad tendency of dragging friends to parks to walk around while we speak, or I will make us walk circles around buildings or explore entire neighborhoods while we talk.

    I like really girly anime like Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Chobits. I really love romance anime.

    I like downer endings. I feel I am the only person who does but I actually like the idea that everything doesn't work out in the end.

    I like drinking Cosmopolitans
    This stuff.

    And marijuana.
    Face

    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

  6. #6
    Trial by Wombat Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Shmocation
    Posts
    10,278
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    2
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Baseball - This may not seem weird to most of you but being English I'm generally treated like a freak for being into it.
    Red Dwarf - It's still treated like a weird, cult show by everyone I know even though it is unbelievably awesome.
    JetPack Joyride for the iPhone - It should be a nice way to pass the time on the train... however, I find myself sat in bed at one morning trying to get a jetpack that fires fruit and a mohawk hairstyle for my character.

  7. #7
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,684
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Emet Squelch (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Chick Fil A
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Buffalo wings are the greatest smurfing new thing I've ever heard. Pee in their business, which is at work so incredibly hard, and you spelled narcissistic wrong.

    Black Power Ranger is the most beautiful goddamn woman on Earth. So I've got goddamn shrapnel in my corner.

  8. #8
    Slothstronaut Slothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I'm in space
    Posts
    13,479
    Blog Entries
    27
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaforever View Post
    Baseball - This may not seem weird to most of you but being English I'm generally treated like a freak for being into it.
    You might be surprised how many people around here think liking Baseball is weird. Then again, maybe it's just because I'm Canadian and this is the land of Hockey. I think Baseball is pretty awesome though.

  9. #9
    Trial by Wombat Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Shmocation
    Posts
    10,278
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    2
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaforever View Post
    Baseball - This may not seem weird to most of you but being English I'm generally treated like a freak for being into it.
    You might be surprised how many people around here think liking Baseball is weird. Then again, maybe it's just because I'm Canadian and this is the land of Hockey. I think Baseball is pretty awesome though.
    Hooray!

    I've seen the odd baseball thread but they don't tend to have much activity. The only conversation I have about baseball is with my cat. She agrees that despite the Yankees strong start, they will falter in the post season.

  10. #10
    bless this mess Clo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    inside youuuuu
    Posts
    3,435
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    ABBA.


  11. #11
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,684
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Emet Squelch (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    ABBA.
    Everyone should like ABBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Buffalo wings are the greatest smurfing new thing I've ever heard. Pee in their business, which is at work so incredibly hard, and you spelled narcissistic wrong.

    Black Power Ranger is the most beautiful goddamn woman on Earth. So I've got goddamn shrapnel in my corner.

  12. #12
    bless this mess Clo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    inside youuuuu
    Posts
    3,435
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    ABBA.
    Everyone should like ABBA.
    Then why does everyone just humor me when I listen to it?


  13. #13
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,684
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Emet Squelch (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    ABBA.
    Everyone should like ABBA.
    Then why does everyone just humor me when I listen to it?
    I wouldn't. I'd sing at the top of my lungs and know every single line. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Buffalo wings are the greatest smurfing new thing I've ever heard. Pee in their business, which is at work so incredibly hard, and you spelled narcissistic wrong.

    Black Power Ranger is the most beautiful goddamn woman on Earth. So I've got goddamn shrapnel in my corner.

  14. #14
    Nobody's Hero Cuchulainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland
    Posts
    4,600

    Default

    English people

  15. #15
    Alpha2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mars, PA or BGSU
    Posts
    562

    Default

    I like listening to Skye Sweetnam. She was a flash in the pan up in Canada about 7-8 years ago, never got popular here in the US. I have both albums she released, and it's this kind of teenage angry girl rock. Totally not the kind of thing you'd expect me to listen to. I sometimes wonder why myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •