Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THERE HAS BEEN A MOTH LIVING ON MY COMPUTER THIS ENTIRE TIME

Blog Entries

Everyone knows moths vibrate their molecules at a ridiculously high speed in order to slowly phase through solid objects like walls and such. And that they can turn invisible while they do it. And at any other time they choose. And once enough of them gather in a single place, a few thousand or so (which really only takes about a week), they form together to create a giant flame-breathing Demi-Lich type of moth that can not only destroy your soul if touch it, but can trap your soul permanently within its green eyes made of otherworldly gems that are impossible to understand nor recreate even with the greatest of alchemic knowledge.

Run, Pike. Run for your robot life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Just don't panic. Moths hate it when you panic.
    Stay calm and pretend there's a plan.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Okay I let him go outside. Do you think mothkind will forgive me or have I just signed my death warrant?
    You've probably just signed your death warrant.
    I don't know what you did about the moth in your fridge since you stopped visiting the moth-in-fridge thread forever, but I'm assuming that it's still there and alive since you never informed us otherwise.
    The moth that you just released was the scout for a covert rescue party, searching for a missing forager moth (Fridge Moth). Computer Moth will tell the rescue party that their cover is blown, and that you are unwelcoming and unwilling to negotiate for Fridge Moth's freedom. They will retreat for now, but will soon return with an elite warrior moth squad to neutralize you and free Fridge Moth by force.
    You could free Fridge Moth and avoid all of this, but if you have already killed him or he died in the back of your fridge somewhere then I'm afraid you have no escape from this moth-y doom.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I haven't seen a moth for a while so I believe they are all coming to you Pike. Flee. The city. The country. Flee the world. There's nowhere you can hide but you can run, run far away.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Once when I was young I told my sister moths sucked the blood from your eyes. She didn't believe me...

Protect your face, Pike!