Thread: Quin's Round One Journey into Sexual Obscurity

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Quin's Round One Journey into Sexual Obscurity

mayk me sids night plz

As per the rules of this game, I am required to answer some questions. You are not legally required, but are morally obligated, to read my answers and enjoy them. So, without further ado, let us begin.

What makes a good member?

Good members should be kind and polite and helpful and generous. They should take a genuine interest in the topics they are discussing, and should always remember that this is a video game forum with a sign-up age of 13, so should strive to keep their posts clean!

Here are some examples of why I am the standard by which good members should be measured.

This example highlights my self-restraint and my ability to remain courteous when confronted with conflicting ideals. Super super!

In an otherwise highly rude and innuendo filled thread, I was able to provide some assistance to other members in need of intimate company without resorting to cheap sex jokes. We're all in this together!

As you can see, I really am the perfect member. On top of this staggering evidence, I am a good member because I have been here for a while and have changed my name a lot. Also, I think I was once nominated for Best Member. That may not be true, but let's assume that it is for a moment. Finally - you're not to know this - whenever I post at EoFF, I always wear a hat.

What makes a good CK?

Good CKs should be willing and able to make the tough decisions to keep our forum clean! They should be able to read between the lines of what people are saying and uncover what is truly meant, so that they can warn and ban people for implied breaches of Eizon Protocol.

I am very good and understanding what people mean without them having to say it. Here, Pike cleverly tries to fool our fellow members into musical submission, but I quickly saw through her ruse and, essentially, saved EoFF from total annihilation.

I also have the moral fortitude required to enforce sometimes harsh orders for the betterment of society.

What would you like to change about Eyeson to make it better?

I would make me a CK. I would also create a Triple Triad forum because nobody plays it an they should.

Proof:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cid
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quin
    Hey guys. I think we should add a Triple Triad forum to promote the game that you all spent loads of time creating. I'd hate for such a masterpiece to fall into ruin!
    I completely agree, Flambard D'Quinceteth. That is a magnificent idea that should be enacted immediately.
    Indeed! I can't believe nobody thought of this before! Quin, you'd make an excellent staff member.
    Y'all know, I'd have ta agree, y'see? He's a mighty fahne meyamber, plus a total dreamboat to boot!
    I just stumbled across this thread. Great idea, Quin, and Rantz is right. We should make Quin a CK.
    Hey! Why don't we host a CK competition? Obviously, we'll make sure Quin wins, but it would be great fun and might improve member participation across the forums.
    Rally-ho! I was set upon by the desire to return to these fine forums of mine creation, and now I can see why! This might just be the best thing that anybody at Eizon has ever done! Quin, it would be an honour if you would play a game of Triple Triad with me.
    As you can see, my influence is greatly appreciated 'round these parts, and it's clear that the staff see me as one of their own.

What color would you prefer your CK tag to be?
    Either red, or lilac, or green. All of these suit my personality, because I am angry, gay and vomit. I'd like this one the most, though.

If you were to be thrown into the thunderdome with one of the current staff, who would you go against and what would be your tactic?

Psychotic. I would hip throw him to the ground then put him in an arm lock. I would then sing Elvis' "Blue Suede Shoes", and drive in a circle really fast. Following that, I would design some imagery for a random member, and ensure that Old Manus gets his smiley back.

What does FF (and EoFF) mean to you?

Final Fantasy 9 is the game that made me a gamer. I'd received a PSOne from a lodger a month or two earlier, and played some Chess and Apache Assault, or whatever it was called. Then my mate took me to Insane Games down The Avenue (it's closed now ), and FF9 (Platinum, £9.99) looked pretty cool. My mate told me that Final Fantasy games were tit, but I ignored him. Excellent decision. Final Fantasy changed my life, probably for the better. EoFF is just a hive of scum and villainy, filled with putrescent people and inane conversations. It's a great place to meet new people with similar interests.

Threads

FFXII: Favourite Training Spot
    FFXII had some great combat mechanics, and fighting was an enjoyable experience. You should all go here and discuss the best and worst spots for battling!

FFIX: The evolution of Gaia.
    If, like me, you enjoy over-analysing things, then you'll love my new thread that discusses how Gaia become so uniformly diverse!

FFXIV: Do Jobs work in FFXIV as they do in FFXI?
    If you're planning on playing XIV, or you're just curious as to how it differs from the previous FFMMO in gameplay, then this may be useful. I really liked the FFXI system, so I'm hoping the aspect of sacrificing the benefits of one class to obtain the benefits of another is still a key feature.

FFI: Screw Red Mages!
    FFIII: OUYA!
    FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus
    FFIX: Also, remember at the start of the game when you walk through the kitchens in Alexandria castle and s/he's right there? Awesome.
    FFIX: The Yans made Ozma look like a bitch. Jus' sayin'.
    FFX: This game really is a mystery.
    FFX: If you don't already do this, you should.
    FFXII: Tifa's Boobs is lazy and needs to tell us about her recent experiences with the game.
    FFXII: Should bosses be allowed to become magically invulnerable? Yes, they should. Because they are magical.
    FFXII: Balthier should be in every game.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

You are simply motoring when it comes to the task at hand. Impressed, am I! However, the thing that stands out the most is your deep appreciation of the colour lilac. This is very promising.

However your usage of a quote pyramid pretty much disqualifies you. Sorry, pal.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Nice you're already done with the tasks! Look at you go!

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, I am moving country tomorrow, so I figured I'd get it out of the way.

And Jiro, I didn't use a quote pyramid. You should talk to Del, Rantz, foa, Psy, Freya and Cid about their ugly communicative techniques.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

You're moving? Oooooo where to (remember i have no frame of reference about that weird land over there) Unless you mean moving to another country entirely o.o in that case oh wow!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Good point. Cid needs to be fired. They all do, just because. You're a good man for bringing it to my attention.

Good luck with the move too, bro. See you on the other side. Remember to say this to the first pretty french girl you meet; suce moi, salope

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

YOU'RE MOVING TO FRANCE?! WTH QUIN? Of all the places to move!

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yup! I'm moving to France. Y'know what this means? It means you HAVE to hire me, for diversity's sake!

Also, I complete forgot to mention in my entirely genuine application that I think Cid's Knights should be abstinent because they need to patrol the forums 24/7. My title would have made a lot more sense had I included that.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    YOU'RE MOVING TO FRANCE?! WTH QUIN? Of all the places to move!
    I'm not going to France. It's too blooming far for me to go. It's just a skip over the pond for him! I'll visit one day though, got some attractive French girls to say hello to

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I doubt I'll be living in France by the time you get round to visiting me, you git. Hell, I'll probably be long dead. Visit my grave, okay?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Only if I can piss on it. I promise I'll drink something nice before hand

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Rum and ginger ale, please, with a slice of lemon.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lemon and not lime? I must say this will definitely effect your results. :shiny:

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

no frenchmen allowed. Also Manus's smiley? :manus: has it gone? this is a test.

PS: GET ME3 ALREADY JESUS CRISPS

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Oh man that is smurfing hilarious man I am just oh god