Time to answer some questions for evaluation! *ahem*

What makes a good member?
A good member is a member that makes an attempt to be part of this wonderful community that we have at EoFF. It could mean anything, so if they want to get along with their fellow members, they can do so by joining the chat, randomly messaging others' Visitor Messages and/or Mognet Messages, joining events, discussions, and whatnot. There's plenty to want to do, so they shouldn't miss out to become a good member.

What makes a good CK?
A good Cid's Knight should be a member of EoFF first, and "role model" for the others. They should set examples for the other members to follow, and they should uphold some of the rules of the forums.

What would you like to change about Eyeson to make it better?
I think there ought to be more focus on holding events. Don't get me wrong, they're doing a fine job as it is, but it could always improve!

What color would you prefer your CK tag to be?
I'll stick with what's already there. The blue is fantastic.

If you were to be thrown into the thunderdome with one of the current staff, who would you go against and what would be your tactic?
I don't know. I think I stand the best chance against Shiny for some reason. I have yet to determine what my tactic would be, but I don't think it would matter if I'm towering over her.

What does FF(and EoFF) mean to you?
Final Fantasy is just a game. A storied franchise which probably have lost its luster in recent years. However, its past games are still wonderful and enjoyable. EoFF to me, is like the family I can't leave behind, despite many attempts to, I would crawl back and they would welcome me back regardless. I enjoy that.