A good member can be many things, they can be smart, they can be playful, they can be cute, or they can even be snarky or sarcastic. The main thing they can't be is mean. Being a troll is one thing, being an ass is another.

A good CK has to be fair. They have to be active. Other than those two things, a ck can be anyone. However, upon taking the role of CK, they have to be extra careful with what they say, because at that point they are representing the whole of Eyes on Final Fantasy.

There are many things that could be changed about Eoff, however, the way it is right now is pretty awesome. The only thing I can think of would be allowing members to create custom skins.
The other Ideas I have would probably be viewed as negative.

I like both violet and pink. Also black. Please pick either of the first two.

I'd rather not fight. Does that make me a pussy? I honestly like all the staff I've met so far. Can't say much for the inactives.
However, if it came down to an actual hand to hand fight, I doubt there is a member on this board who could take me, with or without weapons.

Eoff Is my family, and I will do anything to protect it. FF is a game series. A very good game series, but still just a game.