Thread: Collectables

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Default Collectables

Do you collect any game merchandise? Or is there anything that you want to have but just can't find or justify paying for it?

Most of my game-related collection is from the FF series, I own: plushies of Squall and a chocobo reading a book, a keychain gunblade, keychains from FFX, posters from VII and VIII, deck of cards from VIII, and most of the strategy guides. From other games, I own the collector's edition strategy guide for Dragon Age but not much else.
    I would love to own action figures and jewelry from other games, but I don't have space for it, won't find a use for it, or I don't want to pay a wad of cash for it. Soundtracks from various games is another thing I'd love to own but just can't justify paying for.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

I have three Jack Frost Dolls, a DQ Slime Doll, a Dynasty Warriors 5 shirt, various Atlus and NIS Artbooks and Sountracks, and all the Pre-order stuff for Agarest War. (My friends wife wouldn't be happy with him having a booby mouse pad and slightly suggestive pillow case, so I got his. ).

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd like to collect some jewelry thingies from the FF games but I really don't have anything

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

An entire corner of my bedroom is dedicated to game stuff :3 I've got plushies, posters, toys, figures, trading cards... <3