Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2012 FFXI Recruitment Drive

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Unless they bring more than just story content I don't think I'm going to install them all at once, that would just take too long!

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Quote Originally Posted by Cim View Post
    Unless they bring more than just story content I don't think I'm going to install them all at once, that would just take too long!
    Are you using CD's or something? Ouch. Still, if I were you I'd try to tough it out and get it all done and out of the way.

FFXIV Character

It's all one CD, but I have to install them separately. I just felt like it took a long time for the main game to install, but maybe that's because I'm impatient.

Also, how many times are you going to change your avatar tonight? xD

FFXIV Character

It's all one CD, but I have to install them separately. I just felt like it took a long time for the main game to install, but maybe that's because I'm impatient.

Also, how many times are you going to change your avatar tonight? xD
    Haha you noticed, I don't know, sick of using my old stuff from 2005 that I randomly found while browsing old posts, don't have photoshop on this comp anymore, so I'm just trying to find a decent picture and add a border.

Wow we have gotten off topic, we need one of those discussion threads like our old Diablo 2 one.

FFXIV Character

Isn't that what this is? Oops. xD

I have never been so frustrated with registration, they have to be so damn difficult. "You've created a square enix account, great! but you can't play ffxi with just that, click all these links until you figure out how to make a playonline too."

FFXIV Character

Isn't that what this is? Oops. xD

I have never been so frustrated with registration, they have to be so damn difficult. "You've created a square enix account, great! but you can't play ffxi with just that, click all these links until you figure out how to make a playonline too."
    Agreed, that registration was horrible. Infact, I started with a trial account, bought the steam version and had to put in my CD keys. Sounds simple, but what I ended up doing was creating a second Playonline account with the cd keys and having my trial account become trash (and losing my character in the process). What I found out afterwards is I was actually supposed to upgrade the trial account, but it never really told me how to do that. Oh well.

Compared to some other games, square really has to make it a little more simple.

FFXIV Character

I registered for WOW back in 2008 because I was ordered to and it was way more simple than what I'm doing right now. This is ridiculous.

Also, I don't know if this is even right, but my SE account is CimminyCricket. Add me as a friend xD

FFXIV Character

I registered for WOW back in 2008 because I was ordered to and it was way more simple than what I'm doing right now. This is ridiculous.

Also, I don't know if this is even right, but my SE account is CimminyCricket. Add me as a friend xD
    Bah I would but I'm stuck in the updating phase with my PlayOnline Viewer, currently sitting at 36%.

I'll make sure to do that once this is all taken care of.

FFXIV Character

i'VE HAD TO LOG IN 3 DIFFERENT TIMES WITH 3 PASSWORDS WTF

FFXIV Character

i'VE HAD TO LOG IN 3 DIFFERENT TIMES WITH 3 PASSWORDS WTF
    Rofl, yeah, playonline is pretty crazy.

FFXIV Character

I've been locked out because despite using the same password for everything but playonline I seem to have entered the wrong one too many times. This is at least 8 steaming piles of horse trout. I can't believe people still play this game.

FFXIV Character

I've been locked out because despite using the same password for everything but playonline I seem to have entered the wrong one too many times. This is at least 8 steaming piles of horse trout. I can't believe people still play this game.
    Are you using your actual playonline ID? It should be 4 letters and 4 numbers, most likely in your email that you registered for. You also have a specific playonline password that was emailed to you.

FFXIV Character

It's not my playonline id that's messing up, tbh. xD It's my SE id that's doing it. HEY MAKE THIS ID, NOW THIS PASSWORD, NOW THIS PASSWORD AND NOW USE ALL THREE!!

FFXIV Character

Get it working?

FFXIV Character

I did, but now I have 20 minutes worth of updates sitting on my screen. xD This is ridiculous.