Thread: Madonna's Round 1 Road to Beauty, Glamour, & Choco Tacos Thread!

Blog Entries

Default Madonna's Round 1 Road to Beauty, Glamour, & Choco Tacos Thread!

Welcome to Madonna's Round 1 Road to Beauty, Glamour, & Choco Tacos Thread! Firstly, you might notice if you are staff that this format resembles my Private Feedback blog, Madonna's Sexy Dance Thread, where I show my learning of various dances by recording their progress and finished product to YouTube. Secondly, if you are not staff, you will not notice anything like that! Thirdly, Choco Tacos.

Always am I in a bit of a tizzy trying to figure out where to start with these things, but Freya rescued me with a few helpful starting points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    What makes a good member?
    A participant makes a good member. A person who follows the rules makes a good member. An active person who puts some thought into most of their posts is a good member. Someone who respects other's opinions and does not rudely slam someone in a disagreement.

What makes a good CK?
    Someone who can make sure all of the above can happen. You know, someone who lets the garden grow.

What would you like to change about Eyeson to make it better?
    I would like to see people treat each other more respectfully. There is a lot to be desired when one reads comments in threads like the photo thread and some amazing ignorance when told certain responses are inappropriate.

What color would you prefer your CK tag to be? (SPOILER)[leeza]Such as the Leeza tag[/leeza]
    #31B94D because it is a nice color. It is nice because 1) it is, and 2) very muted, not eye-searing, and when you are told off in green, it is like laying down the law, but also saying alright, you are good to go; carry on.

If you were to be thrown into the thunderdome with one of the current staff, who would you go against and what would be your tactic?
    I'm my own MILF; even if he does not get taken down a notch, he would enjoy the match. My tactics would involve Great Soul Arrow, Chameleon, and Gold Pine Resi--what do you mean, this is not Dark Souls?! Uh, I would throw rocks.

What does FF(and EoFF) mean to you?
    Final Fantasy means hope, love, trust, heartbreak, and growth. It means standing up for justice, especially when others will not. It means being an icon, a symbol, for others to rally around to bring about global change. It means being free, to explore, and to wonder about all in the world. It is about being obsessive, compulsive, trying to find every little scrap of power and add to your own. It entails the sacrifice of the land, the earth, the ecosystem to further your own ends as you wipe out all wildlife. It means destroying order with which you disagree, to bring about a new one, something more in line with your own ideals. It involves using powers restricted or denied others, having an edge against your opponents, because it is, as Dumbledore once was fond of saying, for the greater good. Good for you, because you get to survive. You get to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is Final Fantasy. On the forum, here, we disagree whether guacamole or clam dip is best served in the aftermath.

I was told to make threads and posts too! Normally I refrain from posting and threading because wading through the mess of others is far worse than simply reading and observing, but it looks like I had little choice; my hands must be sullied.

Threads:

I like my threads, but not so sure on my posts! I do think they are in the spirit of discussion/participation, and I like giving real answers instead of those we are probably expected to play up in this competition. Sometimes I just might want the Main Character named JUDAS, alright?

Bye, thank you for reading, and I hope you expel a lot of positive comments about how awesome I am! This is already shaping up to being way too fun!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

You have a banner. Nobody else has a banner. Awesome!

Also, despite not being staff, I may still be able to see your feedback thread. Please link me to it as soon as you can so I may enjoy reading it also!

I wish you the best of luck in this here competition! I am particularly fond of the way you described Final Fantasy; I hope that takes you far!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Madonna made a book called Sex and it's really weird.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Would you expect anything otherwise? How very marvellous!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    You have a banner. Nobody else has a banner. Awesome!

Also, despite not being staff, I may still be able to see your feedback thread. Please link me to it as soon as you can so I may enjoy reading it also!
    All these years and not a one new kid bothers to show off even mediocre Paint skills? We should have advertised more and harassed people like Jirito, black orb, and Pete for President to play. I am very happy to see people I do not know of in this competition. I like to think that means people from the lower fora read the Announcements and decided to participate; awesome. I want it to make it clear I do not actually know anyone these days; I am very hermit-like!

Here you go, Jiro: Madonna's Sexy Dance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    I wish you the best of luck in this here competition! I am particularly fond of the way you described Final Fantasy; I hope that takes you far!
    My theme song. At some point, you should also listen to that one song from Mulan because it rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Madonna made a book called Sex and it's really weird.
    Ixnay on the telling other people ay.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Your banner looks like the Ultimate Warrior logo. I approve.

Why don't you like posting as much anymore? Or did you always prefer to lurk?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

If Madonna is the ultimate warrior, sure.

I have always been pretty lurky-lurk-lurk; I think my post count makes that plain. Ten years and three-thousand posts? This is me be gregarious. But, I do post less nowadays, and that is because I find people tiresome, offline and on. I do not pretend I am a well of innovation of thread ideas or posts,and, sadly, I find other people just as disappointing. Thread topics out in General Chat right now: Liam Neeson, sitting forever in libraries, and swearing (because it sure as hell not about how prudish, close-minded, unfair, stupid, and/or cowardly a school district is to deny a graduate a diploma because she does not conform to some idiot's standard). That topic in parenthesis? Probably what I would like to get exasperated over with a few friends. Possible to happen here? Not with this crowd. Why? Because they want to talk about Liam Neeson (simply being badass), sitting forever libraries (where is the achievment? you simply have to give up on life), and swearing (because four-year olds find swearing funny, unless their parents have beaten them enough to think otherwise).

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well now I'm depressed. Thanks a lot Lynx.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

I have been told I am somewhere between Eeyore and a succubus (of joy).