I have hidden a secret immunity idol somewhere on this forum. It can be found in a post I edited. If you think you found the idol, plese mognet message me. It is a secret so I will not reveal who has the idol until it is played. You have the option of playing it in any round where immunities are allowed (which will be at least this round and the next round). You must let me know via mognet message if you are playing it, and if you are eliminated before playing it, tough luck.

Also, to help you narrow it down I will tell you that it is hidden in a post made in 2012. No more free hints!

I will give opportunities to get clues in this round and the next round until someone finds the idol. To get a clue you must complete a challenge. The first challenge starts now.

Challenge #1

Rank the current forums staff in the order they joined staff. To make this a little more easy, I will only count current forums staff (Cid's Knights and Admins). I will also give you a bit of a break and allow Shlup to be ranked in the spot she originally joined staff or the spot she joined during her current stint. Another hint, two current staff joined at around the same time and so I don't need you to get the exact order correct on those two.

Please post your guess in this thread under a spoiler tag. Also don't cheat by looking at others' guesses. The first five contestants to post the correct order will get the clue mognet messaged to them.