Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shorty's Round 2 Thundercats are gooooo Mog Blog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Shorty's Round 2 Thundercats are gooooo Mog Blog

KC Ryan Freycrest has asked us to make a second blog. Can you believe that?! How much harder do we have to work for this CK thing anyway!

I am really having a fun time participating in this competition so far. I feel like it's definitely awakened a part of the forum for those who are participating and those who are on the sidelines paying attention. Admittedly, my responses to Round 1 were generally terrible. I just have not played much of Final Fantasy in the past few years and my general knowledge on just about everything failed me and I found myself not having enough information to post good, captivating topics that might yield an actual discussion like I had hoped. Thank god I found that spambot. Posting around down in the lower forums did spark my interest to pick up FFVII again, though, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute more one way or another!

I'm not sure what my chances are for winning this thing. I think that snagging the Round 1 immunity based solely on [strike]a stroke of luck[/strike] my murderous bloodhound-like thirst for competitor blood gave me a slight boost, but there are definitely those I'm watching out for in this competition who deserve to be a CK and who are doing a superb job. I'm impressed by the amount of effort being put forth by everyone doing this and I hope that the forums can continue to flourish (even if only for a little while) after this is over.

I will say that I'm quite surprised at the number of those who were dropped off after the first round, though! I didn't expect so many to be eliminated. Looks like staff wants their new champion and they want them fast!

Between the first challenge, the two immunity challenges so far and the upcoming group challenge, I think staff and Miss Freya have done a great job so far of putting this competition together and making the challenges fun and interesting. It's great to chase around on the forums looking for something having no idea if your effort is in vain because someone else has already found what you're looking for or if you're the first one to claim the prize. I look forward to whatever else they'll be throwing at us before this thing is over.

after reviewing the round one results thread it seems that krissy, quin and I weren't necessarily delegrated to create round 2 blogs! so much for thoroughly reading directions I'll keep running with it for fun, though.
    Last edited by Shorty; 08-22-2012 at 06:59 AM.