I feel I have a lot to say this round, so I wanted to get a head start on the Blog.

I'd actually like to start this blog off with some thank you's. I'd like to give a nod to Kaycee, for putting up me with two whole rounds thus far! You had a rocky start with me there and I got worried that by the end you would be screaming and cussing me out by the end, but I won't speak too soon because we have another whole round together baby and who knows maybe even more I'd also like to thank Shiny, G13, and HC, for being inactive on my team and giving me a chance to rise to the occasion In all seriousness though, I'd like to give shoutouts to everyone who's given me a surprising amount of support so far, both publicly and privately. Even the smallest token of appreciation has been a huge driving factor in me taking the competition very seriously, instead of just trolling around . So thank you to Trumpet Thief, krissy, G13, and Steve (Iceglow) for cheering me on even when many of you were in the competition itself with me. Special thanks to Jiro, for not just rooting for me, but talking me into thinking I have a shot. I'll curse your name when I get butthurt for losing! And thanks to everyone else who's given the GoBo 2012 campaign private support. You're donations will earn you a solid place in the incoming regime.

I'm going to be back later with another rant I have, but for now, hi-ho! Hi-ho! It's off to work I go! As always, I want everyone partying in my blog! Come one come all! Spam, flame me, ask me serious philosophical questions! Everyone's invited! Especially previous participants. DON'T MAKE ME SPAM YOU GUYS TO GET YOU IN HERE