Thread: milliegoesbeep's dinosaur island 3

Recognized Member milliegoesbeep's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Default milliegoesbeep's dinosaur island 3

I never would've thought I would ever make it this far. Thank you all for letting me stick around, I'm having a major blast

Front Site: I do look at the front site because I like to stay up to date with any news or articles EoFF posts. I think the articles are a big part of the site but not enough attention is brought to them. In my opinion, I think this is more because the front site looks crowded and a little cramped with the side bars. It may not be like that for everyone but I would see that as a factor that would put people off. Perhaps a re-design of the front site would do the articles some justice. I think also a good idea would to make articles a weekly issue. If members and lurkers know that they have a weekly 'newletter' if you will that comes out, they'd be more inclined to read it.

If I was made a member of staff I would like to encourage all of the CKs, not just the editors, to contribute to the articles and perhaps even the members if they have a knack for journalism. If we encourage all of the site to post a proposal for the front site we could find some really interesting ideas from people, just like round 2 has done. I think this current round is a great idea and I can't wait to get started. I'll continue the walk through as I have been doing but for this event I'd like to post some articles about FFXIII-2 to help fill out the section a bit more.
    ​a calm sea never made a skillful sailor | MILLIEGOESBEEP

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Please do help out with the FFXIII-2 section. Since it was supposed to be an area of focus and we didn't really get around to doing that, no doubt it will be extra gold stars next to you. I would just like to thank you for already doing most of the hard work - the walkthrough - so it'll be great to see what else you can put up. Don't be afraid to ask for help or request things, either. I don't know what you might need but hard workers should be given all the assistance they can be.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Recognized Member milliegoesbeep's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Thank you very much! I've done a weapon and accessory list and I have a fragment list to complete which I'll finish off tomorrow. I hope it's sufficient enough.
    ​a calm sea never made a skillful sailor | MILLIEGOESBEEP

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Every little helps!