Thread: Blackmage_nuke Round 3: The quality of my thread titles are up for debate

Blog Entries

Default Blackmage_nuke Round 3: The quality of my thread titles are up for debate

So we were told to give an opinion on the frontsite

Do you look at it?
    I use to, and still do if im already on EoFF and im looking for a bit of data (if im not on eoff at the time i'll usually FFwikia it.

What would make you look at it if you don't?
    I have complained about this a few times in the feedback forum, but in the old days when the front site had links to the latest threads on the forum, I would actually go to the front site and click the links rather than go straight to the forum as I do now, As such in those days, sometimes in the few seconds it took me to transition over to the forum, something new on the frontsite might catch my eye
    Which is a real shame we dont have the links now because it looks like the front site posts that are being made these days are far more likely to interest me than the frontsite posts made in the days where the forum links were there. (No offense to the old frontsite posters, it's just that it was usually about news for ff games on consoles i didnt have)

What would you like to see? What would you want to try to implement if you were made part of staff?
    See above! Seriously! I've complained about the forum links a few times when they stopped working, am i really the only one who used them?

Now to figure out a frontsite article for this round, i can think of a few of things i've done in threads before articles became a thing on eoff that wouldve made good articles. Hopefully I can pull something creative out of the corner of my mind.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

You can do it! Yeah I agree about the thread links but then it also looks a bit cramped. It's a work in progress.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Maybe we can find a way to put the links back. Have you left a feedback thread on it? In order of who is most likely to do anything about it would probably be: Rantz, Baloki, MB, Loony BoB.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The meta reference in your title makes the quality A-OK in my book.