Ok so round 3 and I've gone for perhaps the most annoying blog entry title so far! What's more we love it!

Ok so this is all about the front site. Gawd I'm not going to even begin to lie, I haven't used the front site in over 3 years. I don't see much need for me as a member to use it. What would it take for me to use the front site? Possibly a miracle to be honest. I've not used it because honestly I've never needed to. I haven't needed a guide for a FF game since attempting to get a Zodiac Spear in XII and honestly, I looked at how much effort was required and said "smurf that" and didn't bother.

I come to EoFF mostly for the community of friends I have here and have established over the years. I occasionally nip down to the lower forums for a browse or a read but I'm primarily active in the general forums these days.

That's not to say that this task might not whet my appetite for writing articles for the front site, I am after all someone who enjoys writing. However I'm more of a fiction author than a journalistic writer but never say never.

On my piece I think I'm going to look at FF games specifically VII - XIII (main title entries only) and compare the coolest fmv's in each and what makes them cool. Of course this could be way too wide a scope for such a thing so I will decide to cut it down if I think it's too big. Perhaps a piece only on the PSX entries?