Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture an EoFFer.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I wear that every day under my suit. It makes me feel sexy.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    Unless I've seen a photograph of a member, I usually just picture them with their avatars representing them. That would mean UncleBigHand is a white marshmallow unicorn with elegant purple hair! But, I've seen a picture of him, so instead, he's this tall grunge looking guy with long hair. One could also imagine him as a creeper too. He can't help it that he has really big hands.
    So am I black and white?
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    ShlupQuack is always wearing pajamas (though I think this one is actually close to being true.)

(Today is Eeyore.)

Blog Entries

Tigmafuzz is always wearing a navy blue sweater that's a little too big with a very narrow stripe around it. The stripe is yellow.
    I don't wear sweaters ;_; and why would I be wearing a sweater in 100 degree weather? And all my clothes are actually a little too small. Although you were right about blue. Kinda. Light blue. Always. Just not sweaters. But since you were semi-right about ONE out of THREE premonitions, that automatically qualifies you as some kind of wizard, according to conspiracy theorists and generally most people that believe in psychics. I bow at your feet.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Mercen-X has hair like Axl from KH2 except it's black. This may have something to do with his avatar.
    Loony wasn't lying. Someone knows I exist. "Joyyyyyyyyyyy."
    Factually, my 3rd avatar was cut from a character concept designed with ME in mind.

As for how I view others, I imagine them either based on their profile pic, sig, av, or more reliably (absent a pp) their name.

I'm most often too lazy to look at a profile pic even when I'm responding to vms. But I do know that Jiro looks like a jerk. That's very likely deliberate. I bet in actual reality, he's no fiercer that a puppy... with autism.

Ever since Eyes On told me why the name Raistlin is significant, I can't help but picture Raistlin as a poor skinny schlub behind a keyboard wishing he was Raistlin.

fire_of_avalon is naturally a living flame who doubles as a female elf dabbling in bouts of lesbian activity for my amusement. Sorry, but you can't delete that thought from my head.
    Last edited by Mercen-X; 09-07-2012 at 06:35 AM.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Even though I know what certain people look like, when I see them post I associate them with avatars, or smilies, or in cases with people I've video chatted with before I think of their overall attitude. Like Freya is always upbeat and perky, even when she's being mean stern mean. And there's a specific picture I have of her that I think of when I read her posts. Same with Julian and Dak.

Psy is usually the , the , or the , depending on the post.

BoB and Del are always their respective avatars, even after seeing their pictures.

And sometimes I make trout up.

Pike is a chibi robot with glasses and a black beanie over her signature hairstyle.

MILF is an astronaut. Sometimes he's on fire. I don't know.

Steve is a book, but his pages are blank because he gives us all of his words. Also, the Steve-book was written by Stephanie Meyers.

I picture both you and Psychotic as evil monkeys.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    But I do know that Jiro looks like a jerk. That's very likely deliberate. I bet in actual reality, he's no fiercer that a puppy... with autism.
    I don't know whether to or

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    MILF and Pike are both tabbing between EoFF and whatever game they're playing together currently, snacking on cheetos and drinking mtn dew while saying disgustingly cute things to each other through old bulky headsets.
    This is disturbingly accurate.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Big Hands View Post
    And Iceglow comes across as a Hipster to me, and I have no Idea why.
    I'm honestly offended my initial reaction to this was "OH smurf NO!" Seriously, can't wear skinny jeans have way too much going on down there. I'd either twist my balls painfully or else split them with either my tight arse or thighs. Also don't need glasses and so unless they're big old aviators they go nowhere near my face except when I'm like "lets see how bad your eyesight is!" with friends. Just about everything to do with hipster fashion appals me with the exception of Trilby hats because one of those done right can look awesome. I happily admit however I find it very hard to do any hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Iceglow is always dressed like a biker. Just. Always. And a cocky grin with a devilish twinkle in his eye. He also still has the mohawk.
    If only I had a new leather jacket this would be fairly accurate, speaking of leather jackets I am looking at possibly picking up an actual motorcyclist jacket (leather without spinal plate though) the cocky grin is surprisingly accurate because I can't do anything but a cocky grin. I miss my mohawk too! If I was looking at a job where it would be socially/professionally acceptable it'd still be there believe me. Even Sarah is like "the mohawk looked great on you" and she's only ever seen the pictures.

My Iceglow isn't a biker but he's always wearing sunglasses. In whatever story he's telling or when I just imagine him sitting for four hours typing a post in a dim room, big ol' sunglasses. I don't know why because he usually ISN'T wearing sunglasses in most of his pictures.
    To be fair, if it's sunny or remotely sunny I will not leave the house without my sunglasses on regardless of the temperature outside. Always aviators these days, used to be I wore ray-ban style glasses or smaller lensed glasses but I got a bug for aviators like 3 - 4 years ago and never looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by G13 View Post
    Steve is a book, but his pages are blank because he gives us all of his words. Also, the Steve-book was written by Stephanie Meyers.
    This is possibly the single most offensive thing I have ever had said about me or to me. I'm half tempted to hold it against you for eternity. I mean, the blank book thing sure. Stephanie smurfing Meyers? You smurfing troutting me? Seriously? *snip* No.

Blog Entries

You guys are making EoFF sound way more awesome than it actually is.

I'm not kidding, I've always just gone with the avatar.

This made it particularly amusing when some pissy feminist somewhere on another forum was trying to browbeat me and some other people into seeing something her way and I could only imagine it being screeched by some derpy fanart of what I suspect was meant to be Patrick from Spongebob, but I'm not entirely sure.

Iceglow is no hipster you insipid curs! He is a dashing young man with a well-executed dress sense >:(

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

For example, in my mind's eye Vivi22 is always wearing a non-descript baseball cap. I don't even know what Vivi22 looks like, but he's wearing a baseball cap.
    These days I tend to only wear hats if I need to go out and haven't showered yet meaning my hair is a mess. If it helps though, it'd be either a Blue Jays or Red Sox cap because smurf the Yankees. I also used to wear a bowler.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

STEVE! LANGUAGE! SERIOUSLY!

I have always pictured steve as a hooligan 15 yr old. He's never changed, just is permanently stuck at that age busting lights out of cars in the street. He wants to be taken seriously but then he keeps busting those lights out so he keeps getting caught and put into community service. Poor steve.

Maybe due to the nature of his posts or maybe it's because when I see his sigpic I only ever notice the facial hair but I typically relate Iceglow to Michael Jai White. Now that I look closer though, I think that I shall call him Hector Olivieros!