Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 140

Thread: Picture an EoFFer.

  1. #31

    Default

    Tifa's Boobs is basically a pair of giant breasts tapping away at the keys with the nipz

    PG kinda wears bright colours and has a baseball cap, like the kid from Earthbound.

    Psy posts from the shadows - just a pair of hands on the keyboard in a beam of sunlight, face obscured

  2. #32
    Put the bloody gubs in the crev. Free Edgar 2014 Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Achievement City
    Posts
    8,156
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    STEVE! LANGUAGE! SERIOUSLY!

    I have always pictured steve as a hooligan 15 yr old. He's never changed, just is permanently stuck at that age busting lights out of cars in the street. He wants to be taken seriously but then he keeps busting those lights out so he keeps getting caught and put into community service. Poor steve.
    Ok so maybe my language was a little coarse there. I confess lmao.

    I was always a geeky 15 year old though wasn't a rebel bone in my body until I hit 16/17 and was in college.

  3. #33
    milliegoesbeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Batcave
    Posts
    395
    Articles
    3
    Blog Entries
    4
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

    Default

    I always thought Iceglow was the guy that did this all the time:

    tumblr_m3n2tsysQt1r5jm97.gif
    ​a calm sea never made a skillful sailor | MILLIEGOESBEEP

  4. #34
    Famine Wolf Cid's Knight Sephex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    12,117
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default

    I picture foa in Samus' armor. Though, I know what she looks like.

    Everyone else I kind of model after their signature or avatar, but I know what most people look like around these parts.

  5. #35
    Slothstronaut Slothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I'm in space
    Posts
    13,206
    Blog Entries
    27
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Everyone else I kind of model after their signature or avatar, but I know what most people look like around these parts.
    The benefit to this is that since no one knows what I look like, you think I'm Captain Picard.

    Engage.

  6. #36
    Ogre Araciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Waterdeep
    Posts
    9,423

    Default

    Boobs.

    Everywhere.

  7. #37
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,549
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    Tifa's Boobs is basically a pair of giant breasts tapping away at the keys with the nipz
    ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
    mfw you post

  8. #38
    Wildökarudo Mercen-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Vacaville
    Posts
    8,481
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post

    The benefit to this is that since no one knows what I look like, you think I'm Captain Picard.

    Engage.
    In a black mage cap... with yellow eyes.
    Not everyone watches Doctor Who... in fact, some people outright hate it... and you.

    Samurai 7 Live-Action
    Chow Yun Fat as Kambei, Ken Leung as Shichirouji, Mario Lopez as Heihachi,
    Russell Wong as Kyuzo, Dwayne Johnson as Gorobei, Dante Basco as Katsushiro


    --Matthew Arnold--
    Wandering between two worlds, one dead,
    The other powerless to be born,
    With nowhere yet to rest my head,
    Like these, on earth, I wait forlorn.


    Hey, ladies, single and lookin'!

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    Tifa's Boobs is basically a pair of giant breasts tapping away at the keys with the nipz
    ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
    I remember you mentioned spitting milk on your keyboard at one of my hilarious jokes and kinda put two and two together

  10. #40
    Radical Dreamer Cid's Knight Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tower of the Swallow
    Posts
    16,793
    Articles
    56
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)

    Default

    I don't know why, but I always pictured Jesswee as a tiny girl with long black hair and scary shiny glasses, grinning mischieviously as she types with the speed of light.
    Hypoalergenic Cactuar was always the guy with the weird, fake afro (which is platinum blonde by the way) and huge sunglasses. Also, a wineglass is in his hand, always, though the liquid within varies by post.

  11. #41
    she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Strawberry Pocky
    Posts
    9,349
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The White Wizard of Fynn View Post
    I don't know why, but I always pictured Jesswee as a tiny girl with long black hair and scary shiny glasses, grinning mischieviously as she types with the speed of light.
    Hypoalergenic Cactuar was always the guy with the weird, fake afro (which is platinum blonde by the way) and huge sunglasses. Also, a wineglass is in his hand, always, though the liquid within varies by post.
    This is very very amusing to me.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

  12. #42
    Radical Dreamer Cid's Knight Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tower of the Swallow
    Posts
    16,793
    Articles
    56
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The White Wizard of Fynn View Post
    I don't know why, but I always pictured Jesswee as a tiny girl with long black hair and scary shiny glasses, grinning mischieviously as she types with the speed of light.
    Hypoalergenic Cactuar was always the guy with the weird, fake afro (which is platinum blonde by the way) and huge sunglasses. Also, a wineglass is in his hand, always, though the liquid within varies by post.
    This is very very amusing to me.
    And now it's blue

  13. #43
    she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Strawberry Pocky
    Posts
    9,349
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    129

    Default

    You sir, have made me laugh. A point of rep, no more no less, is thine reward.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

  14. #44

  15. #45
    bless this mess Clo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    inside youuuuu
    Posts
    3,435
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    I picture all of you as huge perverts.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •