I can be a somewhat visual person and even in chatting with you or just seeing most of you around the forums I sometimes have very specific ideas of what you look like. Some of it is based on your photos or descriptions of yourself but some of it is just kind of... odd.

For example, in my mind's eye Vivi22 is always wearing a non-descript baseball cap. I don't even know what Vivi22 looks like, but he's wearing a baseball cap.

Tigmafuzz is always wearing a navy blue sweater that's a little too big with a very narrow stripe around it. The stripe is yellow.

Miriel is always sitting in a grey office chair with her right foot in the seat-pan and her chin resting on her right leg.

ShlupQuack is always wearing pajamas (though I think this one is actually close to being true.)

I always picture Del Murder as a doctor, but there's actually a reason for that. He used to post this picture of "himself" and it was actually a picture of Ben Stiller froooooom Happy Gilmore? I think. Anyway Ben Stiller is a retirement home orderly who wears blue scrubs and is a jerk to Adam Sandler's grandma. And that is what Del looks like when he posts at EoFF.

Yamaneko (who rarely ever posts) has a giant Rasputin beard.

Bunny has really bright red hair that sticks out all over the place.

Goldenboko, who I don't think I've ever seen a picture of, looks like a human version of a chocobo. Blonde hair, tan skin, and really tall with lanky legs. He only ever wears khaki shorts.

So do you have any mental images of EoFFers you know to be true or untrue? Or some you'd like to confirm. (Also you better be nice in this thread.)