Thread: nobody will ever believe me

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Default nobody will ever believe me

i love this game. it was like finding the holy grail at the video store post FF7. i kept final fantasy anthology with some obscene late fees until i bought it.

when i went to play through my FF5 disc on my old PS1 to start a new game, something rather peculiar happened. I took the boat to the wind shrine like normal but SUDDENLY SKETCH GLITCH NIGHTMARES happen and the screen goes grey. The music pauses and suddenly everything restores.

I'm in the chocobo forest on Crescent Island. I watch the silly little event and pick up Hunter and Bard before I even KNOW about what these things do. Trying to take the black chocobo results in failure and another glitch. I'm back on the boat with four hunters and just kill wingrapter with STYLE and grabbed the first batch of crystal remnants. Hunter/Blue Mage/Hunter/Knight YEAH!

i still have the save on my PS1 memory card.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You know, I think my copy glitched out too in my first playthrough of Anthologies, though I don't thnk it ever got better, or I simply reset that bitch before I had flashbacks of the sketch bug.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

jowy, is this a creepypasta?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

That reminds me, when I was playing FFV, after a battle it usually says something like "YESSSS!!!", but one time I got a different message like "AWESOME!!!" don't know if it is a glitch or something.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

"I don't remember ordering that!"

Of the couple times that I've played this game, I've never had a glitch like that happen to me. Come to think about it, I haven't really had something like that happen to me in any game.

This may very well be a creepypasta. Or just something awesome that happened randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post
    That reminds me, when I was playing FFV, after a battle it usually says something like "YESSSS!!!", but one time I got a different message like "AWESOME!!!" don't know if it is a glitch or something.
    Maybe you got all critical hits or something? It's hard for me to say, at the moment I don't quite remember what is said after a battle in FF5. Maybe that's a sign I should play it again soon.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

nah, its totes legit. i wouldn't spread heresy around these here final fantasy forums. its on the memory card with the turtle sticker presently plugged into my PS2.