Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Posting Forwards in Space

Blog Entries

Default Posting Forwards in Space

How well can you post without using backsapve,edit,delete,ormov ing the cursor? You cna quote yourself and ammend maybe but no changing your already typed characters.

Id say fee free to doublepost but im sure some objecioanable CK will rain fireupon us.

This is a lot harder with the pressure on to type proper sentences and spelling...

ps. when i said moving the cursor that includes using the arrow keys or any other loopholes.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

There still isn't a very good point to this thread. I think that we might have to come up with some vague semblence of a topic in order to remain within the rules. I reocgnise that this is in fact Wonder Square but it is not exempt from all th erules! I propose that we discuss osmething like space, or perhaps even the dated smail mail system just for something different.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blog Entries

I was going to suggest the topic of why so few ff characters wear hadts (hts) (HATS) BUT THEN I compleytely forgot and couldnt edit or post anything until someone else posted
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I prefer th at characters don't wear hats in Final Fantasy. I'm also going to post in this thread using just my phone sincce its harder to catch qny mistakes I make, if I make any at all that is. So far so good, eh? No mistakes yet, but that's yat to be seen. Well I should get going or something. I can't really type with this tiny keyboard on my phone all day.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Snow kind of wears a hat. Beanies count as headwear, at least. I think hats limit the ability to have crazy hairstyles. I know that crazy hair is something that I think of when it comes to FF, or just even JRPSG, but I would like to see more people with hats. Hats are cool. I want to be a hat man.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I dunno about hats but I have to wonder fwy (um what s that f doing there and further more) why why more characters don't have magninficent bearsds. I would like Tidus about 5000% more if he had a full beard, par ejamplo.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Cos bear'd are gross, Rantz. Af sor the hat sutuation, BLank doesn't wear a hart, but ehe does ear a belt on his bhead, i looked it up last night.

Dear God, i am a troutty typer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

You acn't say beards are gross, there are way too many beard fanatics on this board. You will probably have to grow your own just to escape the hangman's noose! we just started ourselves an onoficial game of mafia ladies and gents, smurf me sideways.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think facial hair in general is kin of gorss. Stubble is okay. Beards goatees, ack. No. THis is not Amish town Jihad okay.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Beards are not gross, they are manly. Tidus doesn't have a beard because he is not manly. He would disgrace the beard.

I'm a pretty good typer; I use backspace more to change what I said than to edit typos. IUnless (hah, good timing) my fingers decide to randomly type an entirely different word from what I intended.

Ithoughtweweren'tallowedtousespace?/Frankly,Idon'tunderstandwhyJirohadaproblemwiththethreadasitwas./Obviously,thetopicwouldhavebeendiscussingamember'sinabilitytofightoffingrainedhabitslikecorrectingty poesandusingthespacebar./I,mybiggestflawintisthreadistryingtoavoidusingthebackspace./It'sreallyunnervingtonotbeabletogobackandcorrectthecrapI'vewritten.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

eRerea0-d the first post. Yo aren't a llowed to backswape.

I, I see. I could swear I saw the word "space " after edit. My bad. Well, I honestly don't know what more I can lend to this thread basedon the current subject/topic whatever...
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Man, Tifa's Boobs is like the worst typer to post in this thread so far, i can't really believe the amount of mistakes she makes in her posts and she cant really use the backspace and not make a couple mistakes. I mean, seriously. It's pretty bad. I'm not saiyin shes terrible, but my god, so many typos! Okay, I think thats enough from me badgering Tifa's Boombs.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    Man, Tifa's Boobs is like the worst typer to post in this thread so far, i can't really believe the amount of mistakes she makes in her posts and she cant really use the backspace and not make a couple mistakes. I mean, seriously. It's pretty bad. I'm not saiyin shes terrible, but my god, so many typos! Okay, I think thats enough from me badgering Tifa's Boombs.
    smurf you Protot.