Thank you for joining us in this event. We have appreciated all your hard work and took to heart some of the things you've recently discussed (see filter change ). But now it's the moment of truth and just as these things go, the staff took a while to discuss who to pick. Why? Well you're all such good picks! It took us some extra time to nail out which of you would join our ranks. I personally would have all 8 of you up in staff! But Unfortunately They wont let me have a big cuddle party

I want to personally thank you for putting up with my tasks and shenningans. You guys made this one a hit. Even if you don'tmake it through, I want to thank you for being super awesome. You're all very excellent picks.

The winner is....(SPOILER) JIRO! CONGRATS! No really he won guys. Go home. (SPOILER)okay he is just getting promoted to Editor with the group of you.

Okay okay....(SPOILER)CONGRATULATIONS TO (SPOILER)Vivi22, (SPOILER)milliegoesbeep, (SPOILER)Goldenboko AND (SPOILER)Shorty! Yup you're all coming along to staff! Millie and Gobo will become editors and Vivi and Shorty will be CK's. We couldn't say no to so many of you for all the hard work you've put in. So we just grabbed a handful of you guys!

The runner up was (SPOILER)BLEYS almost man, almost

More spoilers so you guys have to click through things before seeing any comments (SPOILER)Thank you so very much to (SPOILER)Sephex, Citizen Bleys, Raistlin and Quin for participating. It was a tough and very close decision that took us a while to come to. Thank you for participating, it meant a lot to me ;-;.

Thank you to everyone who joined and everyone who watched and commented in the mog blogs! (SPOILER)To the winners, your permissions will be given soon! See you in there ^_^

I hope this doesn't discourage the ones who didn't make it. We love you I LOVE YOU. Please stay enthused and show us why we should have picked you instead by being awesome! Please continue to contribute because EoFF loves you as much as you love it. (SPOILER)'Cept Bleys, that's a weird love you have there dood.