Thread: "The Best Part of Waking Up..."

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Lockharted View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I have a problem where I will wake up 30-60 minutes before I have to get up and, because of this knowledge, am incapable of going back to sleep. It's horrible. Effective, but horrible.
    I have had this issue before and am seconding its horribleness.
    Sometimes I get it, I find that my body then suddenly wants to go to sleep minutes before my alarm.
    This! Or I fall back asleep about 15 minutes before my alarm, and when my alarm goes off I can barely wake up. So mostly, when this happens now, I force myself up if I'm already wide awake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

i like slowly peeling the sticky bedsheets off my bod

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm awesome at waking up. As soon as my alarm goes off I'm pretty much wide awake and ready to go.

Unless I have an early shift at work because smurf them for making we work so early all the time.

I can't consider 3 a.m. to be "morning", if you know what I mean.

Blog Entries

"The best part of waking up is talking to skt in #eoff" *teeth gleam and my face on a cardboard box*

I don't know what exactly it is, but if I go to bed at 3am knowing I have to be up at 8:30 I feel way more rested than like suppose last night when I went to bed at 1 and got up at 8 feeling like I didn't sleep at all.

Also lots of sugary products help.
    now safe beneath their wisdom, and their feet;
    here i will teach you truly how, to sleep.

Blog Entries

Drinking a pint of coffee when I woke up is the best part. When its finished everything goes to crap again.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Blog Entries

literally eh stu :wink: :wink: :wink:
    now safe beneath their wisdom, and their feet;
    here i will teach you truly how, to sleep.

Blog Entries

The best part of waking up? Morning wood.

SOMEBODY MENTION HOW GREAT MY SONG WAS. It may have been brief, but I made it up and I thought it was great. YOU DID TOO!
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Blog Entries

It takes me about 30 min to get out of bed after my alarm fist goes off.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

With me it's a little weird. My insomnia means I can black out from exhaustion and sleep through the heaviest alarm you can imagine. My body tends to need a routine. Once I'm in that routine it's easy as pie I tend to wake up like 15 mins prior to my alarm is set to go off and then lay there listening to the world for about 10 mins, 5 mins before I have to get out of bed and get ready I'm normally out and wandering around. A quick shower and I'm wide awake no need for coffee or anything like that, though I do enjoy drinking teas and coffees of a morning.

But the best part of waking up presently? I think it's knowing I no longer work for a company that did it's best to either fire me or make me miserable. I also think that the satisfaction that I get from having left there of my own accord increases that feeling of "smurf yeah let's go do this trout!" especially when I'm facing a long bus ride in to my new job.

Articles
    Blog Entries

ur....

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    i like slowly peeling the sticky bedsheets off my bod
    Ignore me, I was thinking something else entirely more bizarre and inappropriate.