Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 155

Thread: So, Del Murder and Miriel got married today.

  1. #46
    Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,135
    Articles
    39
    Blog Entries
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    I hope you guys are happy forever

    Coulda bought Eyeson for that suit
    No. No, they couldn't
    I know

  2. #47
    \_(ツ)_/ Tigmafuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Posts
    4,527
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I'm so giddy and excited. I can't wait to see pictures
    Face

    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

  3. #48
    Dat Ace Ace Protorney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Root Beer Forum
    Posts
    15,619
    Articles
    111
    Blog Entries
    69
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    I'm going to imagine that Del is somehow going to photoshop his avatar over his own face to hide his identity.

    I am just... that ace!

  4. #49
    Famine Wolf Cid's Knight Sephex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    12,113
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    I'm going to imagine that Del is somehow going to photoshop his avatar over his own face to hide his identity.
    I am friends with Zeldy on Facebook, who was at the wedding. Anyway, in a tagged photo, I think I saw the side of Del's face! It was GLORIOUS! Unfortunately, I am blind in one eye as a result now. Del's face is something I guess we are just not meant to see...

  5. #50
    Kuldotha Rebirth escobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    The Great Furnace
    Posts
    17,649
    Blog Entries
    4

    FFXIV Character

    Ninbert Vuon (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    I'm going to imagine that Del is somehow going to photoshop his avatar over his own face to hide his identity.
    I am friends with Zeldy on Facebook, who was at the wedding. Anyway, in a tagged photo, I think I saw the side of Del's face! It was GLORIOUS! Unfortunately, I am blind in one eye as a result now. Del's face is something I guess we are just not meant to see...
    I saw the pic. No way that's miriel from the pics I've seen of her before xD

    All goblin rituals serve a dual purpose as fertility rites, even the destructive ones. Especially the destructive ones.

  6. #51
    (charm)anders was right Pike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Circle Tower :shifty:
    Posts
    18,602
    Articles
    13

    FFXIV Character

    Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Save and plan for a wedding? Pfft. Just do what I did: sucker your parents into paying, do it at the local justice building, and throw a party after. Zero cost to me, and done in under a month.
    This is exactly what I have been planning to do for years. The only thing I am buying for my wedding is some invitations and maybe some cupcakes or something.
    Do I get one of those invitations? :3
    But of course! <3

  7. #52
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,544
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Save and plan for a wedding? Pfft. Just do what I did: sucker your parents into paying, do it at the local justice building, and throw a party after. Zero cost to me, and done in under a month.
    This is exactly what I have been planning to do for years. The only thing I am buying for my wedding is some invitations and maybe some cupcakes or something.
    Do I get one of those invitations? :3
    But of course! <3



    I make a some dessert and bring some sodas. Your wedding will be potluck. We poor people know how to stick together. Oh, and beanie weenies. Poor people love beanie weenies!
    mfw you post

  8. #53

    Default

    congratulations both pix plz

  9. #54
    Famine Wolf Cid's Knight Sephex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    12,113
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    I'm going to imagine that Del is somehow going to photoshop his avatar over his own face to hide his identity.
    I am friends with Zeldy on Facebook, who was at the wedding. Anyway, in a tagged photo, I think I saw the side of Del's face! It was GLORIOUS! Unfortunately, I am blind in one eye as a result now. Del's face is something I guess we are just not meant to see...
    I saw the pic. No way that's miriel from the pics I've seen of her before xD
    I never seen a picture of either of them so I just assumed since I saw someone in a Wedding dress. Ah, well...

  10. #55
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,544
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    I'm going to imagine that Del is somehow going to photoshop his avatar over his own face to hide his identity.
    I am friends with Zeldy on Facebook, who was at the wedding. Anyway, in a tagged photo, I think I saw the side of Del's face! It was GLORIOUS! Unfortunately, I am blind in one eye as a result now. Del's face is something I guess we are just not meant to see...
    I saw the pic. No way that's miriel from the pics I've seen of her before xD
    I never seen a picture of either of them so I just assumed since I saw someone in a Wedding dress. Ah, well...
    LINK ME
    mfw you post

  11. #56
    Famine Wolf Cid's Knight Sephex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    12,113
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post

    LINK ME
    I am at work right now. That, and I think we should wait to see if they are cool with posting pics of their wedding on here.

  12. #57
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,544
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post

    LINK ME
    I am at work right now. That, and I think we should wait to see if they are cool with posting pics of their wedding on here.
    Okay, JUSTIN, be all responsible and considerate

    Go eat a sausage, you pole
    mfw you post

  13. #58
    Famine Wolf Cid's Knight Sephex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    12,113
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post

    LINK ME
    I am at work right now. That, and I think we should wait to see if they are cool with posting pics of their wedding on here.
    Okay, JUSTIN, be all responsible and considerate

    Go eat a sausage, you pole
    Oh yeah? Well. Go...wear clothes. Yeah.

  14. #59
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,544
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post

    LINK ME
    I am at work right now. That, and I think we should wait to see if they are cool with posting pics of their wedding on here.
    Okay, JUSTIN, be all responsible and considerate

    Go eat a sausage, you pole
    Oh yeah? Well. Go...wear clothes. Yeah.
    Let's be honest, YOU'D still be the one being punished.
    mfw you post

  15. #60
    Famine Wolf Cid's Knight Sephex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    12,113
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post

    LINK ME
    I am at work right now. That, and I think we should wait to see if they are cool with posting pics of their wedding on here.
    Okay, JUSTIN, be all responsible and considerate

    Go eat a sausage, you pole
    Oh yeah? Well. Go...wear clothes. Yeah.
    Let's be honest, YOU'D still be the one being punished.
    Get off my case, I panicked!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •