Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture an EoFFer.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Picture an EoFFer.

I can be a somewhat visual person and even in chatting with you or just seeing most of you around the forums I sometimes have very specific ideas of what you look like. Some of it is based on your photos or descriptions of yourself but some of it is just kind of... odd.

For example, in my mind's eye Vivi22 is always wearing a non-descript baseball cap. I don't even know what Vivi22 looks like, but he's wearing a baseball cap.

Tigmafuzz is always wearing a navy blue sweater that's a little too big with a very narrow stripe around it. The stripe is yellow.

Miriel is always sitting in a grey office chair with her right foot in the seat-pan and her chin resting on her right leg.

ShlupQuack is always wearing pajamas (though I think this one is actually close to being true.)

I always picture Del Murder as a doctor, but there's actually a reason for that. He used to post this picture of "himself" and it was actually a picture of Ben Stiller froooooom Happy Gilmore? I think. Anyway Ben Stiller is a retirement home orderly who wears blue scrubs and is a jerk to Adam Sandler's grandma. And that is what Del looks like when he posts at EoFF.

Yamaneko (who rarely ever posts) has a giant Rasputin beard.

Bunny has really bright red hair that sticks out all over the place.

Goldenboko, who I don't think I've ever seen a picture of, looks like a human version of a chocobo. Blonde hair, tan skin, and really tall with lanky legs. He only ever wears khaki shorts.

So do you have any mental images of EoFFers you know to be true or untrue? Or some you'd like to confirm. (Also you better be nice in this thread.)

Signature by rubah. I think.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I always thought DK was an extremely Muscular Black man according to all the sims made in his "likeness." I know pretty much what everyone else looks like cause i'm a creeper/fber.

'Cept del. He's a mafia don. Nice Armani suit with a stern Ill f you up facial expression permanently glued there.

Chirstmas is a small asian woman.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think this brings back memories of the time when I used MS Paint to create picture depiction of EoFFers. lol.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Yeah I imagine Christmas to be a small asian woman always wearing one of those glittery santa hats.

Agree on the Del point too. He's always wearing a fedora and suit and smoking a cigar because he's the smurfing boss and you know it.

Wolf Kanno to me is always posting in the dead of night with a rare video game lamp as the only lighting in the room. He has piles and piles of game guides and handscrawled notes next to him as he explains clearly and concisely why everyone is wrong.

I imagine Psychotic is always laughing while he posts. Like, he simply is enjoying himself way too much.

MILF and Pike are both tabbing between EoFF and whatever game they're playing together currently, snacking on cheetos and drinking mtn dew while saying disgustingly cute things to each other through old bulky headsets.

Madonna says everything he posts as he is writing it and sits back puts his hands behind his head and is very chuffed with each successful post.

Iceglow is always dressed like a biker. Just. Always. And a cocky grin with a devilish twinkle in his eye. He also still has the mohawk.

Yeah that should do for now.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I always picture Psy as a Kilrathi.

Kilrathi look like this:
    (SPOILER)

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My Iceglow isn't a biker but he's always wearing sunglasses. In whatever story he's telling or when I just imagine him sitting for four hours typing a post in a dim room, big ol' sunglasses. I don't know why because he usually ISN'T wearing sunglasses in most of his pictures.

Mercen-X has hair like Axl from KH2 except it's black. This may have something to do with his avatar.

Do you guys remember the Star Wars bo-staff kid from years ago? Well, HC doesn't look anything like that kid BUT he is wearing that kid's shirt. And he's really tall.

Signature by rubah. I think.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I've had at least 2 EoFFers confess to me that they pictured me as an Asian.

As far as picturing what EoFFers look like in my head, I just pick various attractive people I see on the television and envision them sitting behind a keyboard arguing about Final Fantasy. The more interaction I have with a poster, the more or less attractive they are in my head.

I always imagined Wolf Kanno to by kind of chubby with a Neck beard, yet his behaviors and mannarisms are slightly affemanite.

Jiro I see as a shaggy haired skater kid.

Bleys and Cuchalain I imagine are to drunkards in a medival Tavern who are both very gruff and want to beat the trout out of each other.

I see Christmas as being taller for some reason, and constantly irritated and muttering to herself.

And Iceglow comes across as a Hipster to me, and I have no Idea why.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Cim View Post

As far as picturing what EoFFers look like in my head, I just pick various attractive people I see on the television and envision them sitting behind a keyboard arguing about Final Fantasy. The more interaction I have with a poster, the more or less attractive they are in my head.
    For some reasons this is rather interesting. Just like you met your girlfriend and she is the most attractive person ever.

You interacted more with her and married her.

Somehow she became the most irritating person ever.

PS: Haha, I am actually quite tall for a girl's standards. That is why I look slim due to my height. lol. :

HAH! I was right!

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Big Hands View Post
    Bleys and Cuchalain I imagine are to drunkards in a medival Tavern who are both very gruff and want to beat the trout out of each other.
    I can definitely get into the image of being a drunkard in any sort of tavern, but I think Cuch is ace. There will be no fatal beatings.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Unless I've seen a photograph of a member, I usually just picture them with their avatars representing them. That would mean UncleBigHand is a white marshmallow unicorn with elegant purple hair! But, I've seen a picture of him, so instead, he's this tall grunge looking guy with long hair. One could also imagine him as a creeper too. He can't help it that he has really big hands.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Unless I've seen them before, I see most as their avatar. That makes a lot of you ponies...

Seems accurate.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Del Murder has glasses, is tall and skinny, and wears a mafia style suit. Apparently this is what he actually looks like.

Miriel always looks like that pic nik0tine used to post.

Cuch is :cuch:

Quote Originally Posted by Freya
    I always thought DK was an extremely Muscular Black man according to all the sims made in his "likeness."
    Dan is that big sexy black man and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I also want to point out that Raistlin to me will forever be wearing the gaming booklet bikinis. FML

Apparently, I have been declared banished.