Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awkward.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    When I worked at Sears a few years ago, this lady customer came in with her kid who started to run around and had a good time doing it. His mom became infuriated and grabbed him and spanked him not once, but several times right in the middle of the store, yelling at him all the while. It was pretty late and not many people were there, but I'm pretty sure that everyone in was was in the store heard her.

Not much later she came up to the register to check out. It was insanely awkward.
    It sounds like she maybe went a little overboard, but people spanking their kids in public (usually) doesn't bother me. This would have, but I actually commend parents who discipline their children.
    She wasn't beating him, per se, but it wasn't just a little swat. It was a round of good ones, and it was awkward as trout to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    When I worked at Sears a few years ago
    COME COMMISERATE WITH ME ON HOW AWFUL THAT PLACE WAS
    oh my god, you worked at Sears?! IT IS INDEED AWFUL

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I worked there for a year and it is tied with Kmart for the worst place to work in my opinion. (No one is surprised, seeing as they're both Sears Holdings)

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I was in a bathroom stall a few years ago at a restaurant. I just finished my business, but I had my pants pulled up with my fly open. All of a sudden my chest started to have an itch, so I lifted my shirt to see if was anything other than random nerves going off. Right then a guy just barges in my stall. I am sitting there with my fly open and shirt up, like I was waiting to meet his loving arms. We both said hi to each other and he bolted out of the bathroom. When I got out, he was nowhere to be seen.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I had to ring a customer to inform him he had outstanding rentals, he replied he was in a funeral and would return them as soon as possible

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was at work in HMV and during the christmas period my supervisor had me both running the counter and service teams with another senior sales and managing the demonstrations team to keep the Kinect demonstrations going constantly. I was doing a stint on the stage demoing it myself when this lil' kid wanted to have a go at Dance Central. The little girl must've been all of about 6 and her mom was like "Ok sure, if the man will let you" so she comes running over to me all big cute blue eyes and is like "Excuuuuuuuusssseeee meeeeee misterrrrr! Can I play pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!?" so I'm like sure! What game do you want to try showing her the games available to try hoping she's going to say something innocent like kinectimals. She chose to play Dance Central because she loves dancing. So I'm there and she's like not understanding how you do it so I jump in and show her how it's done with her breaking it down. Well one of the dance moves to the song she chose to do was literally quite sexual it involved literally doing the whole "ass spank/swing it like you just don't care" move. I've seen this come up and looked at the mom as if to say "Oh smurf! What do I do?" the mom is dying of laughter on the edge of the stage and I'm there having to show this little girl how to do that move whilst attempting to maintain a straight face. The mother thankfully was like "You're a star! I saw your expression when you had that move to teach her, I've never seen a man so panicked in all my life it was hilarious made the entire trip worthwhile this has!" which alleviated the uncomfortable feeling I had of "Omg I just taught a 6 year old girl how to do the spank move!"

Blog Entries

My One guy friend asked me tonight what is it like for women to have there monthly visitor. I looked at him and said.. You don't want to know.. He said im just curious so what is it like. I said its disgusting. Felt really awkward to discuss something like that while being at work.