Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: they try to copy my swagger

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When people wear the same clothing as me though I normally just laugh, check them out and go "Damn you look good but personally I'm going to say it suits me better!" Normally with my friends this will result in a few minutes joking around about who looks better. With those I don't know well or don't know me they tend to get really offended but that's their problem for going out buying the same clothes as me and wearing them to the same places as me.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I have seen people wearing clothes I also own but never has it happened at the same time.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    don't you hate when you come into work/any other function and someone is wearing almost the exact same thing you are?
    I have never worked somewhere that didn't require everyone to be wearing the exact same uniform, so...

Blog Entries

Sometimes I'll wear a similar color scheme as another teacher, and the kids will go ermergerd, did you guys do that in purpose?! To which I say yes, I called her at six this morning and we thoroughly discussed our outfits over breakfast.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We used to joke about memos at my old job when three of us would somehow all wear a purple top.

Now I wear scrubs and so does everyone else.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I die a little inside whenever I go to the bank in "work appropriate" clothes and the fifty year old teller is wearing the same shirt as me

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This has never happened although I did see a girl walking down the street (singing doowop doo a diddy dee diddy dee) a horizontal striped black and white shirt. Mine is a bit looser and the sleeves are different. I was also going to wear white shorts, but realized jeans are superior. Sometimes I'll wear black slacks, but I always wish I were wearing jeans instead.

It's funny because most people here will either wear a skirt, dress, suit, or jeans. This hot guy at work always wears a suit. He has a lot of work groupies.

Blog Entries

Eric has always worn pretty swaggirific clothes.

I don't really give 2 roody poo's anymore about how I dress, but if I end up wearing something collared and or button up, I definitely am swaggin'. Swag-a-licious. And I def do it WAY better
    now safe beneath their wisdom, and their feet;
    here i will teach you truly how, to sleep.

Blog Entries

I'd be amazed if anyone wore the same clothes as me to work as I work on my own.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Blog Entries

that guy in the mirror wears the same clothes as you

attack him.

Blog Entries

I don't have any mirrors.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Blog Entries

Or do you?

Anyways I look like a homeless person 99% of the time until I go out and actually have to kind of look presentable then, nobody can cop my stylings. Nobody at all.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would seriously not care though it always seems to be a big deal to everyone else. I would just say to him "Good taste, my friend".

There are only so many cool clothes to buy.