Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soooooooooooooooome niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightsssssssssssssss

Blog Entries

Default Soooooooooooooooome niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightsssssssssssssss

OH MY GOD WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME LATELY?!?!?!

So what would you like to take back from your youth or add on to. Say you had a time machine, and you could only go back to one moment in your life, and add or subject something. Kind of like a variable, like you were a programmer. Just one thing that you feel would enhance or change it.

I'd start but I can't think of very much to change. Probably not fail college, and add a little more common sense to young me.
    now safe beneath their wisdom, and their feet;
    here i will teach you truly how, to sleep.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would've stayed with my first job and gone to the college near there. I recently went back to that job, and now I have two weeks seniority when I should've had 12 years.

That's really it though.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Gotto be the time which I wasted when I was in the navy, then again, thinking back, it isn't such a bad experience after all. Get to go all over the world and learned a lot from the experiences! Although I got bullied by my subordinates and bosses to a certain extent, I did made a lot of good friends there!! It makes me a much stronger and socialable person as a result!

Maybe that ex-boyfriend of mine who is over possessive and expect me to keep him company every moment when I am free taking away all my other social life including EoFF I think. Gotto say I kinda regret knowing him. But then again, I learned a valuable lesson from him about being over possessive and we have some good times together so I guess it wasn't all that horrible.

Or the time I decided to cut my hair short, I looked kinda like a nerd but young compared to now which my hair is longer. Makes me more feminine. However, it is much easier to maintain and convince various eateries that I am a young college student, giving me meals at a special promotion price for students!!! Well, it still works with long hair, just not that much!

Well, maybe to summarize, I hate regrets and for everything that happened, it happened for a reason. The important thing is to learn from it and treat it as an experience gained. I dun have much to change afterall if I really look at it again.

Life is the way it is, or the way we want it be, is not only by chance, but also by choice. I hope everyone can live a life with little to no regrets too!! Just look at it from a different perspective!

"Live your life with no regrets."

no_regrets1.jpg

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Can I be the first to try to look really deep on the internet by saying I won't change a thing because I wouldn't be who I am? Please read that and bask at how cool I am for saying that like it's the first time someone ever said it.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love Some Nights!

"maybe only spend $300 of your $4,000 credit limit" is the best I can come up with. Thanks, eighteen year-old pride!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I'd major in something else.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Can I be the first to try to look really deep on the internet by saying I won't change a thing because I wouldn't be who I am? Please read that and bask at how cool I am for saying that like it's the first time someone ever said it.
    Dude.
    Dat.
    Deep.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I can only think of one thing that would enhance my life, but it's not worth changing anyway.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

I wouldn't change anything. Even any of the bad stuff that's happened in my past. If I changed the bad stuff, none of the good stuff I have today would be here.

Blog Entries

I would go back and tell myself not to become fronds with a guy named Skt because it'll only lead to heartache and misery
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Get help with my autism in school because being left to my own ignorant devices ruined my childhood.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
    I would go back and tell myself not to become fronds with a guy named Skt because it'll only lead to heartache and misery
    as per usual i'm sorry stu <3
    now safe beneath their wisdom, and their feet;
    here i will teach you truly how, to sleep.

Blog Entries

I love ya always have <3
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would have kissed someone else... ANYONE ELSE instead of the first girl I kissed. I have had a phobia of large foreheads since that very day.

Blog Entries

There are many things I would not do, but I did them, and now I am me, the way that I am.