It looks like Fat Chocobos linkshell will be ripped up a fair bit as regional servers are hitting town. North Americans and Europeans and Japanese will all have worlds/servers which are closer to them, and opting for these worlds will mean less lag - but also it will mean being swept away from the rest of the world who choose servers at their respective locations. The community is pretty upset about this and I don't blame them - I can now expect that when I take a day off I will no longer have the pleasure (and I genuinly mean that word) of partying up with people from other countries around the world. With Fat Chocobos including regular chatters from American, Hawaii, Canada and Brazil amongst it's team, I anticipate this will change soon and be moved to a European server (we are predominantly European at present).

I can't say how gutted I am about this. I've spent a lot of time building up a little family amongst our linkshell and have always tried to ensure we have people from various timezones capable of having good conversation with one another. This looks like the end of it.

Sad day.