Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite Party

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I think my most consistently used team over the years has been Squall, Zell, and Selphie. Looking back, I'm not sure why. I guess it's because for a while they're the only team you had, and after I got the rest of the members I just kept going with it. Though I always remember thinking the "real team" should have been Squall, Zell, and Rinoa because that's who they used in the FF8 strategy guide, haha.

Whenever I take a break from the main story to do side quests or to spend time leveling up, I make sure I have the whole party on rotation.

I also really loved having a party of Squall, Zell, and Seifer for the Dollet mission. I remember making a seperate save file just for my time in Dollet so that I could have Seifer on my team and explore the town without worrying about my SeeD score. I'm also a fan of being able to use Laguna, Kiros, Ward, and Edea whenever their part of the story came up.

I always tend to select characters I like in every game I play, although sometimes I feel forced to give them up if a character that i dont like as much has a better limit break/ overdrive/ you get the picture.
    In this case, My main party consisted of Squall for obvious reasons, Zell was my support character who would basically keep the Auras up and eventually use his Limit and Rinoa as a healer. I also liked her Limit and I always thought Angelo was a boy :''''''''''''''''' I was so disappointed when I found out :''''''''''''''''''''''''
    "Eternities aren't as long as they used to be".