Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 100

Thread: I am a smurfing awful human being.

  1. #1
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,505
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Angry I am a smurfing awful human being.

    Sitting here in Philosophy of Religion and the class is discussing God and the morality of God.

    I am checking out my hair in the computer screen of the guy in front of me.





    What things do you do that make you realize, "I am a smurfing awful human being?"
    mfw you post

  2. #2
    (charm)anders was right Pike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Circle Tower :shifty:
    Posts
    18,596
    Articles
    13

    FFXIV Character

    Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

    Default

    I played World of Warcraft for 14 hours straight on Sunday

  3. #3
    tech spirit
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Virgo supercluster
    Posts
    17,920
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    2

    FFXIV Character

    Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Sitting here in Philosophy of Religion and the class is discussing God and the morality of God.

    I am checking out my hair in the computer screen of the guy in front of me.

    What things do you do that make you realize, "I am a smurfing awful human being?"
    Is it immoral to be vain?

    Oh .
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

  4. #4
    Beautiful Elf Boy Mister Adequate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kirkwall
    Posts
    23,292

    FFXIV Character

    Cadyna Lightpike (Coeurl)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    I spend my free time devising more efficient methods of genocide.

  5. #5
    Alpha2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mars, PA or BGSU
    Posts
    562

    Default

    I bum homework answers off of other people so I don't look like a fool in class.

  6. #6

    Default

    i'm a liar

  7. #7
    Shlup's Retired Pimp Raistlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Spying on Unne and BUO
    Posts
    20,508
    Articles
    101
    Blog Entries
    45
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

    Default

    I dunno, Boobies, that sounds like a more productive use of your time.

    As for me, the most offensive possible jokes just make me laugh.

  8. #8
    Put the bloody gubs in the crev. Free Edgar 2014 Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Achievement City
    Posts
    8,147
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    I spend my free time devising more efficient methods of genocide.
    Airborne/waterborne, genetically targeted bio weapons that cause Ebola type effects, if the virus itself doesn't outright kill the victim the secondary issues caused by such a virus would probably be enough to do so. Least that's what I would consider if I was seriously planning mass genocide of a population.

    I personally can make jokes about anyone or anything that are frankly quite mean at times. I can understand they're funny but I do sit down and think "trout I have a bastard sense of humour" a lot of the time. Thankfully for me I can accept that side of me because heaven knows I could never change it.

  9. #9
    Famine Wolf Cid's Knight Sephex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    12,083
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default

    It doesn't happen nearly as often as it used to, but I say jokingly disturbing things about myself that are very self-destructive. I don't know why, but it helps me to eventually calm down when a situation depresses or angers me very much. However, people who are close to me don't like to hear me talk like that, and then I end up feeling bad about what I said to vent.

  10. #10
    Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,135
    Articles
    39
    Blog Entries
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    I hate hippies so much I wouldn't mind seeming them all firebombed

  11. #11
    \o GO TEAM FFXIII! Jessweeee♪'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    i'm on a sandbar help
    Posts
    19,579
    Blog Entries
    17

    FFXIV Character

    Jessica Rexaur (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

    Default

    This one time a friend IMed me crying because she thought she was pregnant because she masturbated (even though she used a condom while she did it) and I told a couple of our friends plus the whole internet. I'm pretty bad x:

  12. #12
    Shorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    23,714
    Articles
    11
    Blog Entries
    36
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    I hate hippies so much I wouldn't mind seeming them all firebombed
    I beg your pardon.

    I talk on the phone while driving. Yeah, shut up.

  13. #13
    by default. Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Runway
    Posts
    11,135
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I intentionally substituted sugar with an artificial sweetener when I made a carrot/chocolate cake yesterday. Splenda is splendid at fooling sugar-lovers. Also, I used "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter", instead of butter.




  14. #14
    Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,135
    Articles
    39
    Blog Entries
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    I hate hippies so much I wouldn't mind seeming them all firebombed
    I beg your pardon.
    Assuming you are the type of hippie I'm thinking of ​I'm sorry you contradict everything you say >;0


    EDIT: It was hemp fest last weekend. I'm mad. xD

  15. #15
    Shlup's Retired Pimp Raistlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Spying on Unne and BUO
    Posts
    20,508
    Articles
    101
    Blog Entries
    45
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    This one time a friend IMed me crying because she thought she was pregnant because she masturbated (even though she used a condom while she did it) and I told a couple of our friends plus the whole internet. I'm pretty bad x:
    That doesn't make you bad, because something that ridiculously hilarious just had to be told. It was your civic duty. How old was she?

    It also reminds me of that House clinic patient who stated she used "the jelly" as a contraceptive. It turned out that she put actual grape jelly all over her vagina.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •