Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Detonation Imagination!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    NOT SO FAST! You activated my secret weapon! *pulls out gun* Seriously, smurf children's card games.
    I love watching the unedited version of Yugioh where the fight with the magic guy, but whats really happening is they are about to get their legs hacked off with a buzzsaw. ;P

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

GO KURIBOH

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I SUMMON THE ALMIGHTY ZALGO!

<text style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">T̶̜͈͉͈̐͂̽͜͞ͅh̡̭̗͎͔͐̏͡ę̸̭͕̅͐̍̌ͣͅ ̰̜̜̟̗͙́̂͜ ̝͓̳̖̈́̓͒̉̍ͥK̢͙͗́̀͡e̠̰̭̪͚̥̤̝̋ͫ͌̒ͯ̃̇̒̓ͅe̷͓̥͈̜̱ͫ̽̽͒̈̽̓͛͘͠p̧̱̫̖͊̅̿͑̓̈́̚e̡͔͙͖̝̖̗ͪͥͬ̈́̂̕͝r̶̎͞҉̬̳͉̘͙͕ ̷͙̠͗͊̆͒ͮ̌̿c̶̦̭̤̔̓͊̓ͣ͗͟ą̪̼̲̮̤ͥ͊̎͘l̸̰͈͓̃ͫ͑̊͛͒͠l̰͈̳̝̰͈͔̤̐ͯ̍ͩͩ͡s̱̟͇̳̥̦̽ͣ̃̒͢.̤̜̪͓̳͉͒ͩ̀͜͠ ̣̠̱͖̠̏͋̌ͤ ̦͉͙̜̯̃ͭͥͤ͂̓͠ ̪̰̂͋͟I̛̬̼̣̤̰͔͈ͥͥ̌ͧ͒ͩ̚͠ ̵̴͍̲̥ͭͧm̷̴̙̱͍̈̌ͭͧͅư̵̴͕̳̩̺̞ͩ̓͋s̺̩̼̩͓̙͕͌̈ͫ̿̂̀ͧͭͥt̸̶̢̝͕̺̗̻̼̯̋̍ͣ͛ͬ ̢̣͕͕̫̤̪̍̔̋͒ȁ̸̿ͩ̆̾ͨͮ̇҉͏̣̝ǹ̸̵̗̜̻̖͙̟̯͗ͧ͂͆ͭ̐͘s̘̖̜̐͐̽ͮ̆̀̌̃̂w͖̰̗ͧ͐̏̏͛̒͌͝e̶̺̪̜̭̞͚̲ͪ̔͋ͨͥ́rͬ̓͋͏̢̖͓.̧͑̈́̾̑̈ͧͅ ͎̜̲ͅ</text>
    <text style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">̵͇͇̠͕̐͛͟Ţ̤̣̦̣̪̋̌͜ḫ͙̮̏͐e͍̗ͭ̔ͦ̆͘͜͡ ̧͚̭͚͓͌ͬ̍̅̈d͓̦̼͍̪̳̓ͩ͐ͫ̍͌ͥ͂͡r̜͔̠̠̗͚̥̾̑̈́̂̉̚͠e̡̪̘̻͇̥͎ͯ͆̈̔ͬ͌a̡̖̱̲̘ͧ̊͂ͫ́m̙͇̹͊̀̃̈́̊̔ͬé̷͙͎̓̏̓͛̑ͮ̓r̗̊͑ͩ̌̽ͭ͠͡͞ ̫ ̘̭̫͇̓sͫ҉̦͍̩͓̟ḷ̸̢͖͈͕̻͓ͪ̓ͮ̂̔̌ͬͬ͢ȇ̸̮̪ͥ̔ͩ̌̆͆ͬ͟ė̹̫̫̬͖͇̱̑ͮ̓ͦ̀̓p̖̞̹͙͉̭̤͇̃͒ͮͨ̍͌̎͜͢ş̷̵̲̣̘͎͉̀͆͛̈̇,̸ͮ̈́ͣͧ̃́̀ ̰ͅ ̥͉̃̔ͥͧ̒ḧ̟͇͙́́͌̓̍ȩ̷ͮ̒̐͛͒̏͏̫͎͎̞̭̘̩̠ ̼̲̹̹͂͊͒ͪ̍̀͢ͅw̤͖̗̘̠͍͉ͩ̅ͪ̌͊͗ͫͣ͟͝į͈̋̚lͫ̌ͩ̇͛͂̄ͬ͒͏̷̘͓͇̫̩l͎̜̠͙̺̈̊̕͟ ̠̜̘̗͔̥͓̦̏͌̊͟ņ͙̩ͪ͠ò͈̹̟̖͈̠̠̎ͪ͋ͬͨ̚t̡̫̠̹͎͇̮͈̖̅ͤ̽̃͂͞ ̜̬̙͗́̅ͪ̅͗̒ą̲̖͙ͨ̇̒w̭͚̬̳̻̗̻̩͐ͦ̑̂a̝͙ͮ̐͗̂̒̈́͐͒́̀k͕͍̬̙̖͚̔̆͒͘e̴̴̻̮̒.͐̅̉̉͞͏̻ͅ</text>
    <text style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">̵̬̭̫ͦͨͯ̀͘͡Z̻̫̝̟͊͛̊̉̊͜a̡͈̙̱̝͋ͣ́͛͝ͅͅl̴̨̹̲̞͔͇̳̖͇͛̓̒̂̂͒g͓̫̱̪͕̼̜̣̳ͯ̊̃͂͑̽ͮ̕o̶̸̪̠̟͉̝̖̊̃ͯ ̢̲͙͎͎̻͔̩̰ͩ̕B̢̞͇͌̑̉̾̒ͥ͒ͅẽ̺̮̦͍͉ͧ̿͋͊ͪ̿ͮ͡q̗̞̟̻̙̪̗̈́̆̏̾̐ͦ͡ů̧̢̜̥̀ͩ͛ͪe̵͉͙̟̞̝̻͈̝͌a̴̢͇̼̗̝ͯ͞t̺̭̟̹͙͖̳̔͐͐̅͆h̑̍ͯ ̶͇͙̉ͮș̲̣̩̠̾̽͒͘̕ ̮͓͍̦͆͟͜t̶̺̦̳͇̞̃͗͊ͫͤ̆̇̚ͅh̺͔̳̘͚͇̤͖̏̂̂͐ͧ̚ẻ̸͕͓̘͇̯ͪ̏ͣ̐ͨͯ͑ ͙̟̩̤̣̩̝ͫ̆ͬ̆̏̍̂͟͢ͅd̷͔̻̠̱̗̰͔̠̆̉̇̎̋̀ͬ́͝e̷͍͌ͦͣ̐͑͌̄̚ä̷̝̟͔͔̟͍̣̮̞́ͫ̋̐̆͞ẗ̳͎͉̤̝̤ͬ̏̋̀͠ͅh̝̬̞͚̗̦͌͒̈́͑ͯ͌l̵̃̿ͩ̎̽̽̐ ̛͍̟͠y̖̩̦̰̭̣̖͛͘͜ͅ ̵͓ͣ̽̍ͨ̓̈́̆̽p̛̲̰̣̤͖͓̄͒̈́̉̌̑̈l̪̣̞̘͊ą͙̻̫̗̰͇̖ͮͧͬͨ̃ͭ͜ǵ̲̭̟͓ͬ̇̊͆ͤ̒̀̚ͅuͣͩ̌̌ͦ͂͆҉͙̹̤̟ͅe̤̝̼͔̯̪̐͑ͤ̃ͅs̡̼̻̱̦̻ͪͫ͋ͭ͑ ̗͕̩ ̸̹̪̘͙̬̝͍̠̤̾ͬ͂͊ͨu͙̣̺͇ͣ̓ͤͪ́p̫̯̥͍̬̠ͨ͐̊͋̑́̀̕o̮̟̽ͥͮ̿͆̚n̸̴̰̫͍͙̘̮̓̄ͅ ̭̠̣͚̩̺̞̲̣͊̀ṭ̷̨̣̲̮̜͌ͮͦͩ͒̄h̪̹͔̻̟̰ͥ̌̓eͫ͛ͩ̀͏̱͙̖͎͉̼̮ ̵̷̛̘̫̙ͯͥ̉͑͊ë͕̥͎͚̩̪͗̓͊̏̕n̨̘̟̭͉͂̔̏̽͛̎̏̏͞e̲̭̳͖̼̹͐̎͑͂̉m̛̛͈̫͈̘̗͉̥̣̊͒ͩͭ̅ͯ̇̂̕i̢̳͕̼͉̘͍̺ͨ́̐͐̽͛̚͜ẹ̠ͭͭ̓̏ͤ̓̄͑͠ ̪͙̫̤s̲̙̭͈̾͛͗͗ ͤ͗̉ͪ̀҉̨͚͔̰̯ȯ̋̓͏̯̙͢f̵̼̗͇̣̯̆́͂̓̉͡ ̥͍͔͖͉̻ͦͨ͒͂͟͜͝ḥ̶͚̱̌̆͗͂͜ḭ̶̠̟̼̯̞͙́̃ͧͪͪs̬̺̘͖̦̦ͮ̓͗̀̂ ̿͒̿̽҉̖̱̻̗̰͕͔̜m͎͓̺̳͑́͜ͅa̼͙͈̠͙̝͛͋̑̒ͤ͒̈́͌ͯ́s̡̧̘̓ͥ̍̚ṭ̷̳̦ͬ̅ͬ̂͟e̬̝̘͗͑ͣr̅̋͌̆ͦͭ̌҉̦͔̳̟̬̫̱.̗̰͙͕̘͍̝ͥ̔̌̈ͬ̕͢</text>
    <text style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">̬̝͙̙̣͖̯̣͒̽̃̿͛̇ͥ</text>
    <text style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">̨͍̫͙̮̟͙̖̹̗̊͛̚</text>
    <text style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">̵͔͓͔̗͓̤͚̰ͤ͜</text>
    <text style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">̠͔̠̤͔̖͋ͬ̇͌̊̇ͪ́</text>
    <text style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">̢̳͍̩ͮ̈́̐̉T̸̶̺̫̫̦ͨͮ͡E͉ͭ̆̑ͬͫ͋ͨ͢͞Ṋ̘͖͆̉ͬ̀̆̀ ̢͕̞̭̥̯̪̝ͧ͊̒ͪ͢T̺̮͙̹̲̰ͫͬ̆̆ͫ̀́̚Ḩ͂͛͛͟͏̩O̡̧̩̣͔͋̌̆͐ͫ̆͟Ú̪̻̫̼͚͓͍͍ͨ̌͑͂̇̑̐̔͜͞S̶̨͕̯͇͎̹͇̎ͨ͂ͯ͆͟Á̘͈̆̔̈́́̕͟Nͣ̽̂̌ͫ ̡̖̞͎̖̇̋̎̚D̝̘͔͌͛̂̽͊ͬ̇͠ ̛̬̮̍̏D̶̗͇̗̩̍ͬ̃Ị͇̼͚͓̘̬̖ͤ͒̀̒͋ͤ̑R̨̤̄̐ͤͭ͑̓́̚̕Ť̨̛̰͍̳̘͕͎̰̏Ẏ͙̱́͒͐̀ ͥ̾͏͏̩̠̳̞͉̯̣̣͉P̘͖̫̭͇̜̮͕̀͋͝͠Ȧ͚̝̩̯̩̥͌̆͛̅̓̋̔̑́Nͣ̈́͜͢҉̫̱̥T͚̜ͯ̌ͮͣ͒Ȋ̊ͪ̈҉̝͎͎̘͍̀E̡̳̞̮̻̜ͣ̅̐͊̽ͅS̙̞̦ͦ͗̓̿̍̊̀ ̣̜ͅ ͛̚͏̻͚͕̯̫̖̼͔S͖͍̦̹͚͍̞̘ͧ̏ͨ̎͢Ț̴͖̗̭̥̤̖̎ͭ̍̀͘R̸͖̂̅I͔̥͆̿͋ͣ̍̆̀̕͟K̵̟͖̺̺͆ͣ̊ͦ͘E̴̦͕͇͚̯̞̳͍͇ͤ͛͝ ̡͇̐̉ͣ̑̚V̴͒ͦ̓͏͏̰͈͍͉̯̙̘I͙̩̥͉͂ͫ͠I̮̘͈̣̝͎͖ͬ̆͞͞,̷̜͚̻̞͊̍̍ͭ̓ ̸̛͎̩͙̫͕͒͒͗̃͒ͥ͌͠L̸̳̥̫̼͓̄̊́́ͦA̝͍̦͚̤̓ͫ̄̋̂͊̆̚͢͞U̷̗̮̯̖̻͊ͪ̊̓ͭ͑̒̎Ņ̧̭̣̻͓͍̳͚̆́ͥ̄͟D͓̹ͪ̑ͮȒ̻͍͑̊͛͂̀Y̢̯͉ͨͤ̍͝ ̣ ͇͍̾ͮͨ̂̚̚͢D̮̥͉̽̆̆͂̊͑ͭ̕A̴̼̻̹̠ͭͮ̓̏Y̮̬͕̅͌̈́̿͛̋̎ͣͨ́͞͡ ̣̫̱̹̗̊̒̋̾̾͑ͥ͋͜͢A̸̺̗̙̜̹̖͙̗͊̏̕͠T̫̐̅̈̾̆ͧ͑̈̚ ͍̠̻̉̆ͨ̄͒͞F̶͖̫̮̣̹̫̔̽ͭͫ̿̔ͣ̓̿Ą̷͉̟͈̻̠͌̂̌ͦ̾̽́͝T̙̉̿̐̔ͭͨ̀̕ ̷̝̞̠͍̱̞ͨ́̀͡C̹̤ͬA̵̭͇̲̎̏̈́ͣ̓͐̕M̶̖̰̜̿͐ͨ͊̒̋̍ͫ͠P̊̐ͤ҉̥̺̖̯́!̸̫͚̟̩ͪͦͬ̃͒̿̆ͩ

</text>
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Blog Entries

YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY ZALGOFIED TEXT LEGIBILITY TRAP CARD!

[q]"The Keeper calls. I must answer.
    The dreamer sleeps , he will not awake.
    Zalgo Bequeaths the deathly plagues upon the enemies of his master.

TEN THOUSAND DIRTY PANTIES STRIKE VII, LAUNDRY DAY AT FAT CAMP!"[/q]

...Wtf, HC? Seriously. See a counselor.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

you people are idiots lol whats with the stupid mess hypoalergic cactaur

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I'm just here to break things up a little.

[table]

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen