Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Things that remind you of EoFFers.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Pink Grin Things that remind you of EoFFers.

Last edited by Jinx; 06-27-2023 at 12:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blog Entries

When I see unicorns and centaurs IRL I think of all of you.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

There are a couple of pop machines at work. Every day I press the Mountain Dew button hoping that Pike will pop out of there.

One day...

I never think about you dorks when I am out irl

Banned

I barely know any of you, so this should be obvious who it is.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When I see The Muppets I think of Arthur, if I see Boba Fett it reminds me of Eric and Chewbacca inevitably reminds me of Julian, walruses (walrusi?) remind me of Paul and chocobos for Bob, and the list goes on and on.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

When I see beef I think of Rantz.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blog Entries

For obvious reasons:
    Every time I see a guy who looks like a he runs a lot or looks like he might be really good with the ladies, I think of Jiro.
    Every time I open up my computer to poke around in it or every time I drink a Mountain Dew, I think of Pike.
    Every time I see a sombrero or poncho or a stereotypical Mexican guy who looks like he's really concerned with his muscles, I think of Julian.
    Every time I see a creepy-looking monster that looks like it has weird matter-altering powers or if I see a walrus, I think of Psy.
    Every time I see a chocobo or any kind of odd-looking bird or a guy who makes really creepy stalker-ish faces, I think of BoB.
    Every time I see a guy who looks like a girl or vice-versa, I think of Sylvie.
    Every time I go out of my way to help someone, I end up thinking of Christmas when I get home.
    Every time I see a guy patiently working on something or drawing, I think of Proto.

For not-obvious/strange reasons:
    Every time I see a weird-looking monster in an anime or a gangster, I think of Sephex.
    Every time I see an obviously mistranslated label on a food item at the store, I think of PG.
    Every time I see someone with a cute smile on TV or I see a bodybuilder in a commercial, I think of foa.
    Every time I see a group of people that has one person who never smiles or looks like they want to be somewhere else, I think of Shiny.
    Every time I look at a girl who looks like she has a lot to deal with but still seems happy, I think of Sam.
    Every time I hang out with my friend who likes to eat at Wendy's all the time or whenever I watch old episodes of Futurama, I think of Faris.
    Every time I see/hear a mention a of Zorro I think of Bleys and Raistlin sabre-dueling on a rooftop in the rain but it's set in the Highlander universe.
    Every time I see a couple arguing in public, I think of Shorty wearing a low-cut shirt, and Rantz tossing miniature strawberries at her trying to get them stuck in her cleavage.

On the other hand, every time I talk to Nikki or Will I think about when I'll be getting married and having another kid of my own, and every time I see Shorty in chat I get the strange desire to punch myself in the face repeatedly.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Internet.

THAT IS HOW I FOUND MY WAY BACK HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigmafuzz View Post
    For obvious reasons:
    Every time I see a guy who looks like a he runs a lot or looks like he might be really good with the ladies, I think of Jiro.
    Every time I open up my computer to poke around in it or every time I drink a Mountain Dew, I think of Pike.
    Every time I see a sombrero or poncho or a stereotypical Mexican guy who looks like he's really concerned with his muscles, I think of Julian.
    Every time I see a creepy-looking monster that looks like it has weird matter-altering powers or if I see a walrus, I think of Psy.
    Every time I see a chocobo or any kind of odd-looking bird or a guy who makes really creepy stalker-ish faces, I think of BoB.
    Every time I see a guy who looks like a girl or vice-versa, I think of Sylvie.
    Every time I go out of my way to help someone, I end up thinking of Christmas when I get home.
    Every time I see a guy patiently working on something or drawing, I think of Proto.

For not-obvious/strange reasons:
    Every time I see a weird-looking monster in an anime or a gangster, I think of Sephex.
    Every time I see an obviously mistranslated label on a food item at the store, I think of PG.
    Every time I see someone with a cute smile on TV or I see a bodybuilder in a commercial, I think of foa.
    Every time I see a group of people that has one person who never smiles or looks like they want to be somewhere else, I think of Shiny.
    Every time I look at a girl who looks like she has a lot to deal with but still seems happy, I think of Sam.
    Every time I hang out with my friend who likes to eat at Wendy's all the time or whenever I watch old episodes of Futurama, I think of Faris.
    Every time I see/hear a mention a of Zorro I think of Bleys and Raistlin sabre-dueling on a rooftop in the rain but it's set in the Highlander universe.
    Every time I see a couple arguing in public, I think of Shorty wearing a low-cut shirt, and Rantz tossing miniature strawberries at her trying to get them stuck in her cleavage.

On the other hand, every time I talk to Nikki or Will I think about when I'll be getting married and having another kid of my own, and every time I see Shorty in chat I get the strange desire to punch myself in the face repeatedly.
    Have I told you how awesome you are lately? xD
    ALL OF THIS.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

He is always awesome!!!

Why won't you here during 2006!?? When I have the energy to spam trout and stuffs Tig!??

PS: See ---> Nikki X Will.

Every time I think of internet, I think of EoFF. That includes all my years of inactivity. <3

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

That time I got raped in prison.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think about Lockharted now whenever I hear someone fart. Thanks #eoff!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

Whenenver I hear someone say "Hell, no!" I think of FOA. It scares me and fascinates me at the same time.

Anything Disney-related, and I think Shlup.

Everything I see a gym, I think of PG's obsesseion with his weight.

Christmas... well, Christmas for obvious reason. I mean, it is unavoidable.

Trooper, Old Manus. We've had communications over the years (aka in something called "User Notes". God! I miss that function. Although, still workable, I believe. My last user note was in 2006!!!!!

Ahhhhhh! I have so many memories... Zeldy, Kikimm, Trumpet Thief, Meat Puppet, Leeza, Rod, Fuzakeru and so on... Don't make me cry.