View Poll Results: WHICH IS BETTER?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ocean

    17 36.96%
  • Space

    29 63.04%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 234

Thread: Ocean or Space?

  1. #31
    she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Strawberry Pocky
    Posts
    9,349
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    The ocean is better, because it has hot mermaids in it.
    Enjoy your fish vaginas, I'm going to space!
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

  2. #32
    Slothstronaut Slothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I'm in space
    Posts
    13,206
    Blog Entries
    27
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Fictional things don't count jeez. IRL space is empty and trout.
    You don't get tired of being wrong do you?

  3. #33
     Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yer pants
    Posts
    25,056
    Articles
    269
    Blog Entries
    34

    FFXIV Character

    Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

  4. #34
    Slothstronaut Slothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I'm in space
    Posts
    13,206
    Blog Entries
    27
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    And Freya starts bringing out the big guns.

  5. #35
    Yossarian Lives Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    50,962
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Fictional things don't count jeez. IRL space is empty and trout.
    You don't get tired of being wrong do you?
    Well, it would be difficult to get tired of something I've never done, Clyde.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Squids just want to give you love, rob!
    oh yeah it wasn't clear, i voted oceanz

  7. #37
    Shorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    23,714
    Articles
    11
    Blog Entries
    36
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    okay aquaman was lame

    Captain Nemo. Captain Boomer. Jaws. marriedtothesea.com because it has sea in it. Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus. Finding Nemo.

    THE LIFE AQUATIC WITH STEVE ZISSOU

    clam chowder and maple syrup salmon render your argument invalid

    THE BEST THINGS COME FROM THE SEA

  8. #38
    Yossarian Lives Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    50,962
    Articles
    71

    Default

    oh yeah btw kaycee

    otters

    now what.

  9. #39
    Slothstronaut Slothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I'm in space
    Posts
    13,206
    Blog Entries
    27
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Well, it would be difficult to get tired of something I've never done, Clyde.
    Funny seeing as space is not only filled with everything, but actually has a very thin atmosphere billions of miles out. Which would make you objectively wrong.

    There's far more out in space than under the oceans. The ocean is like training wheels for the curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    oh yeah btw kaycee

    otters

    now what.
    http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Space_Otters

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    otters
    thread over we win

  11. #41

  12. #42
     Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yer pants
    Posts
    25,056
    Articles
    269
    Blog Entries
    34

    FFXIV Character

    Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

    Default

    SARAH IS A LIAR. SPACE IS PRETTIER!




    NCG 2174 has mothersmurfing mountains IN SPACE. YEAH.

    CAT'S EYE NEBULA. YEAH SUCK IT. That's gorgeous!




    Despite how much I adore Otters, I adore space more so.

  13. #43

  14. #44
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,551
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    we have atlantis, noobs
    mfw you post

  15. #45
    she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Strawberry Pocky
    Posts
    9,349
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    129

    Default

    I saw a documentary once that said that not only is there probably life out there, but with the vastness of space there is most likely 3 or 4 planets and solar systems EXACTLY like ours.

    I rather doubt it, but space is HUGE. there is probably some badass stuff out there.
    By logic, there isn't any reason for anything to exist, so by the arguement, since we do exist, every possibility and imagineability must exist in some form in some universe. So why not ours?
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •