Thread: Dear _______ studios...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

:monster: Dear _______ studios...

Dear Capcom,
    Why do you suck so much? I mean it's like you are actively trying to get everyone to hate you and you've driven out most of your talent. If you could find it in your hearts to star loving your fans again, I would seriously love to see Mega Man Legends 3 revived and while we're at it, can you make a Breath of Fire VI? I mean that series is pretty awesome and you couldn't have fired everyone who worked on it, right?
    Speaking of which, where's BoFIII for the PSP or PSN, I want a portable version of the game without pulling out my Japanese text books or modding my PSP. Also stop making fighting games for button mashers, you should know better. Once you've learned to do that, bring me some Darkstalkers 4 and maybe a true sequel to the SF Alpha series.
    Thank you, WK

Dear Konami,
    Hey guys, great work with the MGS series, and well, when are you going to get the Silent Hill team back together, I feel we've given western developers enough chances to prove once and for all, they can't really do Japanese horror, so why not get the gang back together? While we're at it, maybe we can do a reunion of the Genso Suikoden team as well, and get another Suikoden game set in the original series world instead of this weird alternate parallel world thing you've got going on. I'm not even asking to continue the series, just let the team make one more game to finish everything, I don't even want flashy graphics make it 2D like the first two games if it will get the project green-lighted, I want to stomp Harmonia dammit. Also, why won't you release Snatcher? I mean by today's standards and with digital distribution the project practically pays for itself. Also, when are you going to release a comprehensive DDR game with all the arcade songs, I want Butterfly and Oh Nick, Please Not so Quick to play. I don't need these celebrity endorsed songs, I actually prefer the in-house tracks better.
    OOOO and XXXX, Wolfy

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    I want to stomp Harmonia dammit.
    You spelled "found" wrong.