Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415161718192333 ... LastLast

Thread: Win a limited edition Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary poster!

Yatta Posters. Sign me up!
    Your HP or your GP....

Default poster

i want one!!
    U

Blog Entries

Almost forgot!

http://home.eyesonff.com/final-fanta...ml#post3142524 (FF2 post) (haven't a clue what I'll say about 3/4/5 as I've not really played them much)

http://home.eyesonff.com/final-fanta...ml#post3142530 (FF7 thread)

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Day Two's Tasks
    1. Post in the Final Fantasy II forum.
    http://home.eyesonff.com/final-fanta...ml#post3142513

2. Post a new thread in any of the Final Fantasy / Square-Enix forums (must be a different post to the FFII post above).
    http://home.eyesonff.com/general-fin...ml#post3142535

3. Make a new post in this thread with links to the threads in which you have posted.

Hello! Please enter me in the contest! Not going to do today's challenge since I never finished II and could barely tell what was going on since I only own it in Japanese, but I'll try to do the forthcoming challenges. Btw, I just saw that I joined these forums 11 years ago. So when I joined, the last FF to come out had been IX! That's pretty much insane. Pretty sure the only reason I haven't posted on here in a couple of years is because I didn't like FF XIII.
    Anyway, gorgeous poster!
    なんだかずっと夢を見ていたようだ

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
    Hello! Please enter me in the contest! Not going to do today's challenge since I never finished II and could barely tell what was going on since I only own it in Japanese, but I'll try to do the forthcoming challenges. Btw, I just saw that I joined these forums 11 years ago. So when I joined, the last FF to come out had been IX! That's pretty much insane. Pretty sure the only reason I haven't posted on here in a couple of years is because I didn't like FF XIII.
    Anyway, gorgeous poster!
    You don't even need to know Final Fantasy II well, I don't. I just researched five minutes of it and made a barely palatable comment. A post is a post!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wizard of Fynn View Post
    BoB - I hoep my first post counts as well? Cause I kind of expressed my want of this poster and did the daily tasks in one post. Is that OK? Oh God, I want this poster so bad
    I have you down as having completed day one's task, don't you worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitye View Post
    3) Posts I made since last time: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

I think the tasks are kind of fun, for some reason. ;.; ... I guess I like the idea of doing a questline in real life. Sort of real life since I'm not getting up to do anything.
    Don't worry about posting every post you've made for #3, task #3 is just about posting links for tasks 1 and 2... just basically making things easy for me by proving you've done the first two tasks instead of me having to hunt around to see who has been doing what.

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Well it should be. I wonder what term we should be to coin them then... I mean... there's so many of them...
    I just call 'em "Returning Members" because I'm boring and specific. xD I hope that we get a lot of them, and I hope a lot of them hang around now that they're back. If one or two do, I'll feel this is all a success! Although it's certainly also a good way to come across a lot of people and I like the social side of things that an event like this can create. =]

I'm anticipating about 150 people will apply in total but a much lower amount will do a lot of the tasks, so doing them will certainly give you a great chance to win a poster.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

yep I like messaging people in the thread and making new friends. now if everyone would respond back then it would be awesome ^^ a few did and that's good.

Awesome I would love one of those posters <3<3<3 Thanks for the chance

Oh how I want this poster on my wall. T'would make this oldbie Moogle very happy indeed! Or maybe I am a Chocobo with an identity crisis... a crisis core! *kweh*

Blog Entries

wtf i gotta do trout for a poster? f that. gimme a poster for being a poster on this damn site for a decade!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    wtf i gotta do trout for a poster? f that. gimme a poster for being a poster on this damn site for a decade!
    No matter what happens, some people are going to miss out and be disappointed, but I'll feel no sympathy for those that don't even bother making a mere two posts to improve their chances. xD But hey, simply by applying, you're still in the draw! Your chances will just improve a lot if you do the tasks. Consider it a method of rewarding people who show how much they want a poster.

If you're anything like me, though, being part of this community is a reward in itself for your "years of service". Ask not what your forums can do for you...
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

how exactly do we increase our odds? Do you draw from the people who did all the tasks every day first? And if it was only a few they automatically get posters? Then you go down to people who did every task but one day's worth? If someone does every day's tasks then they have the highest chance, right?