Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead TELEVISION SHOW ONLY 2-DOGG MEMORIAL EDITION (UNMARKED TV SPOILERS)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't get why we hate Andrea.

Because people are misunderstanding her character and not able to relate to what she's been through with the person we should REALLY be hating on: Michonne.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My interest in this show is fading fast. These longass breaks need to be stopped. The smurfing show is twelve episodes and doesn't need no damn break in it.

The break is the first thing that causes me to lose interest. The second is how unbearably troutty these most recent episodes were. I am getting frustrated that there seems to be very little that is happening that actually matters and it is making me not want to finish the season/series.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    The break is the first thing that causes me to lose interest. The second is how unbearably troutty these most recent episodes were. I am getting frustrated that there seems to be very little that is happening that actually matters and it is making me not want to finish the season/series.
    The break was indeed annoying. As for the recent episodes, I can sense something building up to a crescendo. I wouldn't lose heart yet Shorty. You've got to have 'build-up' episodes to account for a climatic twist/death/development.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If any of that trout happens, it'll be too little too late. I'm not gone yet, but I'm not thrilled.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

THIS FANDOM DOESN'T NEED WHINERS, SARAH JEANNE ALSO JEANNE IS YOUR NEW MIDDLE NAME SARAH JEANNE.

I think the last few episodes have been gut wrenching and awesome. Just when something good is about to happen BLAM NO NO GOOD THINGS FOR YOU EVER.

And smurf that guy in the zombie truck. Mother smurfer.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Goddamnit andrea

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Andrea is one naive chick! I'm surprised the Gov didn't murder her ass as soon as she came back or when she was about to cut his throat in his sleep.

I'm pissed as hell that Tyrone has switched sides now.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    THIS FANDOM DOESN'T NEED WHINERS, SARAH JEANNE ALSO JEANNE IS YOUR NEW MIDDLE NAME SARAH JEANNE.

I think the last few episodes have been gut wrenching and awesome. Just when something good is about to happen BLAM NO NO GOOD THINGS FOR YOU EVER.

And smurf that guy in the zombie truck. Mother smurfer.
    Is that pronounced "jeanie", "jean" or "jee anne"? Just so I can tell people when saying my new middle name.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Like Jean. Sarah Jean!

I HAVE A THEORY.

Merle is The Governor's man on the inside. I think the whole arena battle between the Dixon's was something Merle knew was going to happen in advance to get someone inside the prison group. As we know, the Governor doesn't like anybody with armaments or with tactical experience. They want their stuff, of course, but not their people. When the Governor realizes how well armed and how good at survival Glenn & Maggie are, he's concerned that he'll lose Andrea yes, but he's also concerned that the prison poses a threat to his idyllic little wonderland that is Woodbury. Maybe some people decide they don't much like it there. Maybe they want to go to the prison. The Governor loses numbers doesn't get to exert that control he's become accustomed to.

The fact that he's now crazy with vengeance over (SPOILER)Penny's death at the hand of Michonne, and the fact that Michonne is still alive adds to his determination BUT... but. I think there were moments after the capture of Daryl when he devised a plan. If he drives Merle away with Daryl, then maybe he can find a way to break down the prison from the inside. Maybe Merle can feed him information in the future that will be useful to breaking down the prison group.

So, evidence? Yes, The Governor knew that Daryl existed and knew he was somewhere out in the world. But he didn't know him. Didn't know what he looked like. And Merle doesn't seem the type to carry around a wallet photo of his dear brother and show him off. Now Daryl DOES know that Merle is in the town before gets caught, but do you really think Daryl, after being captured by the people in Woodbury, would be all "Hey captors, my name is Daryl Dixon, have you seen my brother?" I don't think so. That doesn't seem very Daryl-esque. So how else would they know?

We never actually see Daryl get captured, so I question what happened between the capture and Rick et al finding him in the arena. MAYBE DARYL IS IN ON IT TOO. MAYBE HE FAKED ALL THAT STUFF ABOUT RICK. No, I doubt it, because of all the woods talk.

BUT. I THINK MERLE WILL HURT THEM AND IS STILL WORKING FOR THE GOVERNOR.

Also I do not want any of the characters to die. D:

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Eh, I seriously Merle is still working for the Gov.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want to trust Merle but I think he's a smooth-talking snakejackalwolf in sheep's clothing. I think he'll do something bad or show to have bad intentions but sooomehow come through and do something good in the end.

I gotta say, I was pretty sad that the moustachioed prisoner died

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

My favourite part of the past episode was when Andrea popped in and was all "Where's Shane and Lori?" and people are all quiet, and then someone cuts in with "T-Dog dies too". It was entirely written like they forgot about the man and had to quickly include him. xD Poor guy.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    My favourite part of the past episode was when Andrea popped in and was all "Where's Shane and Lori?" and people are all quiet, and then someone cuts in with "T-Dog dies too". It was entirely written like they forgot about the man and had to quickly include him. xD Poor guy.
    I also lol'd at that part. But in a sad way. Yes, you can lol in a sad way.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    BUT. I THINK MERLE WILL HURT THEM AND IS STILL WORKING FOR THE GOVERNOR.

Also I do not want any of the characters to die. D:
    Having read through all that, I actually quite like that idea. Why else would Merle willingly save Rick? Merle doesn't like Rick after leaving him up there.

I don't want my nice characters dying either D: