Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead TELEVISION SHOW ONLY 2-DOGG MEMORIAL EDITION (UNMARKED TV SPOILERS)

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    He straight up went and killed those prisoners, though, for no real reason. Sure, the main leader dude was trouble, but I still think that the "old" Rick would have given him an extended amount of chances.
    And he would have regretted it. We're talking about someone who was eventually forced to kill his best friend for the good of the group. He may not like having to kill people a whole lot, but he's obviously moved on from the whole "I don't want to have to kill people so I'll keep giving you one more chance," to "I don't want to have to kill you, but god damn it, if you keep threatening everyone, acting like an idiot who's going to get someone killed, and throw a zombie in my face, you're done."

As for the other guy, yeah, he probably could have let him live, but in the heat of the moment he sided with the psycho prisoner and for all they know might have tried to kill them later on or cause some other kind of trouble. I probably would have done the same (except I might have at least done him the courtesy of putting a bullet in his head). But I'm a bit of a cold hearted bastard and if it's the zombie apocalypse it is not the time to take chances, get messy, and make mistakes Miss Frizzle.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's true. I understand his reasoning and I agree with it, I just think it goes differently from how Rick's character has been ingrained to me in the first two seasons.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So I just saw last week's episode today because of bad weather here.

The Governor ain't no good dude, but MERLE is back wtf.

Also what's going on with the zombie aquarium?

Signature by rubah. I think.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

The man is clearly insane.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm so curious, oh my god! At first I had speculations that >all heads are cut off, >Michonne cut the heads off her zombies, >maybe she cut the heads off the rest and The Governor has been looking for her for some reason?

But Rantz said that the one on the top was the guy from the helicopter, and she definitely didn't do that.

Super curious about The Governor. Something is up his sleeve.

I liked that this episode was about Andrea and Michonne. Not one word from Rick and the group.

FFXIV Character

Really? While I liked that there was a lot of story centered around those two I also wanted to hear from Rick and his group. It's not a big deal, though. If they had spent any time away from Michonne (<3) and Andrea it wouldn't have made the time they spent on that story worth while.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

ALL OF THESE HORRIBLE THINGS HAPPENING IN THE PRISON ON A DAY THAT WAS GONNA BE GOOD.

THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP.

WHO IS IN THERE?

I AM SO MAD.

EDIT: T-DOG IS DEAD. T-DOG IS DEAD AND I HATE THE WOOOOOORLD.

EDIT 2: ;_____________________________;

Signature by rubah. I think.

FFXIV Character

AUGH WAY TO SPOIL IT YOU BUTT MUNCHING MEANIE PANTS. WHY WOULD YOU NOT PUT THAT IN SPOILERS??? I HAVE READ THE COMICS AND I HAVE STILL NOT SPOILED A SINGLE THING FOR ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD. T-DOG, DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY HAVE HEARD, IS NOT IN THE COMICS. WAY TO SPOIL LIFE FOR ME FOA YOU SPOILED LIFE FOR ME

The governer mentioned that his scientist friend thinks pieces of peoples' minds may still be intact when they're zombies...

...so aquarium maybe isn't so mysterious.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I haven't seen the most recent episode yet (THANKS FOA ) but I just watched the one prior to that and yep, think I'm going to hate the Governor on screen as much as I do on page. Megalomaniacal moron who kills a bunch of army dudes who are obvious pretty tough on account of A) being in the army and B) surviving this long? All to ensure his own hold on Woodbury? I'm not mad at the betrayal or the lies or anything, I'm just mad at how stupid it is. You don't kill a good seven or eight guys who know how to kill trout and have the strength, stamina, and general toughness to survive in that world, you god damn USE them. So yeah I hate the Governor because he is a megalomaniacal idiot, it's so great

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Why are you guys checking this thread on the day the episode airs? It's clearly stated that unmarked spoilers will be thrown about this thread.

So it looks like today was 'get rid of the useless characters day'. This was a season finale-caliber bloodbath and it's only the fourth episode!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I didn't even like Lori and I still lost my trout when she was saying goodbye to Carl, and then again watching Maggies's reaction and more tears with Rick's reaction. ;_;

Such an intense episode! Oh my god.

So sad about T-dog, but I should have known he was a goner as soon as he was given actual full sentence lines. Poor T-Dog! Hey Show, you do know you're allowed to have more than one black male character, right? I mean Jesus, did they really just kill off one black guy to replace him with another black guy? I hope thats not the case.

Andrea continues to annoy. I want Michonne to leave her ass and go off without her.

The Governor is boring, the worst sin to commit on a tv show.

I'm sure Rick is going to feel like a total asshole for essentially causing the deaths of Lori and T-Dog (who, by the smurfing way, WAS NEVER GIVEN A REAL NAME?!) by not making sure that other prisoner was dead. I thought leaving him to be eaten by zombies was so smurfing cruel of him. Shane level cruel. And look, it comes back to bite them in the ass. Idiot.
    Last edited by Miriel; 11-05-2012 at 08:03 AM.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I liked that he was hitting walkers with golf balls.

t-dog

Lori

Poor Carl had to do the act

Rick looks like he's gonna go crazy.

Yeah, looks like...I think I hear a phone ringing ....

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think they literaly killed T-dog because they had another black guy to replace him with.

Lori was much more shocking. Would have thought they would make her and Rick make up before they offed her.

Rick's poor decision on how to handle that other convict literally came back to bite him. He will likely go insane now which should make for good television.

In terms of TV show comebacks after miserable second seasons this ranks up there. Very gripping season so far and I can't wait until the stories merge and Rick's group screws up another peaceful settlement (led by a psycho but you take what you can get).

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum