Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead TELEVISION SHOW ONLY 2-DOGG MEMORIAL EDITION (UNMARKED TV SPOILERS)

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

And Rick didn't hesitate really to kill him for the second time. I mean he had the "wait wtf was that shane?" moment but then BAM dead. He must have really hated shane in the end xD

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

He did hesitate. If he didn't then Oscar would've lived.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

So how many episodes before 3-dogg is replaced?

Of the inmates living in the prison there were 3 black guys, one hispanic guy and one hillbilly. Guess which one survived the longest?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jesus Christ. As soon as I saw the new black guy, I made a joke about how this does not bode well for Oscar. I made a JOKE and they smurfing actually did it.

I think it's pretty blatant and disgusting. Shame on you, show.

What the hell is wrong with Michonne? Why won't she TALK?! Hey, Andrea, the governor sent people to kill me after I left. He also took prisoner some people I think you might know. I came here with a group of people their names are... etc etc.

I can't even.

All that being said, it was an exciting episode and I can't wait to see what happens with Daryl and Merle.

Glenn continues to be a badass.

Blog Entries

...I'm slowly beginning to hate Andrea.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, Andrea is turning in to such a turd of a person. Even if Michonne did tell her all of the things that she knows happened, Andrea would probably still not entirely believe her because she has a romance with The Governor and she is too comfortable where's she's staying. Methinks this means she is probably going to get killed soon. Get comfortable and you die. Sorry Andrea!

The best thing was Michonne vs. The Governor imo. Someone should probably tell him his daughter was dead before she stuck a sword through her head.

Blog Entries

Andrea was a favorite, now she is dead to me (lol).

I don't care what people say or think. Michonne is badass as hell.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I like that look of realization on Andrea when they showed Daryl as one of the people who entered. She then knew it was her old party that just shot everyone up. So she shot at people she knew. It's about to get a lot more real for her.

Blog Entries

The thing I hate the most is how they turned her into a love-sick puppy, who will do anything and everything her master commands. She never struck me like that previously. Not even once. They're ruining her character.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is the 2nd time Andrea's shot at her own people. Last time she took out a piece of Daryl's face.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Jesus Christ. As soon as I saw the new black guy, I made a joke about how this does not bode well for Oscar. I made a JOKE and they smurfing actually did it.

I think it's pretty blatant and disgusting. Shame on you, show.

What the hell is wrong with Michonne? Why won't she TALK?! Hey, Andrea, the governor sent people to kill me after I left. He also took prisoner some people I think you might know. I came here with a group of people their names are... etc etc.

I can't even.

All that being said, it was an exciting episode and I can't wait to see what happens with Daryl and Merle.

Glenn continues to be a badass.
    I agree with all of this with great enthusiasm. I am actually really bothered by their revolving door of black guys.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The thing I hate the most is how they turned her into a love-sick puppy, who will do anything and everything her master commands. She never struck me like that previously. Not even once. They're ruining her character.
    That's exactly what she has been like throughout the entire show. Almost everything she's done has been predicated on which big strong man is currently making eyes at her. TV Andrea is completely retarded and it's terrible because comic Andrea is stone cold.

Not as stupid as Michonne though. Like Miriel said there are ANY NUMBER of things that could be said by her that are important. Like "Oh hey Andrea I think I found that group you used to talk about." or "After I left they sent four guys after me to kill me. See this bullet wound on my leg?" or "That Merle guy kidnapped a couple of people at knifepoint." or "Hey Andrea I know this looks bad but HOLY trout THE GUY HAS A WALL OF WALKER HEADS IN FISHTANKS!" or god only knows what else. A whole lot of this season is balls-to-the-wall awesome but so much of it is predicated on Michonne being the most annoying idiot possible.

In closing The Walking Dead is Black Man Highlander, sooner y'all accept that the happier y'all will be.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I thought I was the only one who didn't care for Michonne. My girlfriend keeps raving about how badass she is and I can't help but think how convenient she is for dragging out this conflict with the Governor.

Tell Andrea what's going on
    Kill the Governor
    Take Andrea, meet up with your posse, rescue Daryl, run away to the prison
    Boom, zombie-apocalyptic fairytale beginning to another wacky adventure

I've seen like four episodes of this series, so take my suggestion with a fist-sized rock of salt.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

MILF and Miriel have got the point that's been bothering me all season. Everyone was so stoked about Michonne joining the show, but she's probably my least favorite character (even Andrea bothers me less because, at this point, I'm used to it). They've tried to play up Michonne as the survival-first type who's only doing what's in her best interest. The only problem, they've taken the loner archetype so far with her that it's directly and adversely affecting her chances of survival. She constantly puts herself in antagonistic position with everyone she meets.

When she went to the prison and met Rick and company, she could have mentioned that she knew Andrea. But she remained stubbornly quiet and caused them to mistrust her. She could have told Andrea that the Governor had lied to her an imprisoned two people she knew and the whole "terrorist" group was them reclaiming their own captured people. It really is a bit disappointing how so much of the conflict is perpetuated by how stubbornly stupid she's being.

But in the last five minutes of the ep she was all

download.jpg

Yeah, Japanese sword or not...bleh.