Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead TELEVISION SHOW ONLY 2-DOGG MEMORIAL EDITION (UNMARKED TV SPOILERS)

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Rick went crazy! That's what's with those! Also michonne should have smurfed merle up at that point when he grabbed glenn. Like he wouldn't have seen it coming. smurf you merle.

Yeah, I feel that Merle is going the path of Shane: Beyond redemption.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I see where they're going with Merle and I am excited.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Holy trout I thought they might be taking Merle in a nicer direction and then nope.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I wonder how the group will respond to Michonne. She's just turned up at the front gates unannounced with a katana, and stuff Glenn and Andrea were required to find. It's not exactly going to be positive..

Comic Book SpoilersSo Merle probably gets the info about Daryl's whereabouts from Glenn and attacks the prison and probably chops off Rick's hand instead of killing him. Maybe Daryl kills Merle in the end.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

(SPOILER)Michonne leaves with Rick to rescue Glenn and Maggie. After Merle learns the location of the prison, through a series of plot twists, he and Carol end up together, raising Rick's baby. Rick and Michonne are captured by the Woodbury people and Rick ends up being forced to fight in the zombie arena where Michonne has been turned into one of the surrounding zombies. (SPOILER)I totally made that up.
    Figaro Castle

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Merle was already on the path of no redemption he is and has always been a giant asshole.

Racism = evil in all media, so I always knew he'd be turning out this way.

You think nice guys make a bladey-hand?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Carl did shoot Lori. She did not turn and that was not her that got stabbed in the stomach. The scene happened too fast to be clear but I am sure that the walker he stabbed in the stomach was not Lori. As for the phone calls...
    The walker he stabbed in the stomach ate Lori's body. Also that episode got me pumped up. I can't stand Merle's racist ass! He's been so mind controlled by the governor that he'd rather kidnap Glenn and his girl than see his brother.

Michonne remains badass. I was really hoping she was going to kill that redneck and help Glenn out, but it's understandable she was suffering from a gunshot wound.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FFIX Choco Boy View Post
    I said I still got teary when the bitch died since her son was right there;
    I cheered like a giddy schoolgirl, same as when Sephiroth delivered sweet justice at the end of disc 1 of FFVII.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    also uh, when Rick found the birthing scene and that walker there, was it implied that it ate her?
    I don't think you totally got the scene. The walker WAS Lori. Carl didn't have the heart to shoot her. That was the whole reason Rick went back into the block, because he knew neither Carl nor Maggie could have done it.
    No, the Walker Rick found was not Lori. It had eaten Lori. It's stomach was distended because there's a grown-ass woman inside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cim View Post
    Herschal is an awesome enough guy that he knows that some people need to get over things in strange, strange ways. I am soooooooo excited for Michonne to finally team up with Rick and I'm very scared for Glen's chica. So, so scared. :C
    If the Governor hurts Maggie then I'm going to have to hunt down David Morrissey and hurt him.

McLovin, I already said there were to be no comic book spoilers in this thread. Spoiling the comic for people not only detracts from their future or current readings, it ruins things the show might have in store for those who aren't going to read the comics.

So let me make this a little more clear. If any of you put comic book spoilers in the thread and spoil anything from the future of the TV show, I will end you. If you want to talk about the comic book make a new thread.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Those flaring nostrils...

FoA's a bad ass. She'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FFIX Choco Boy View Post
    I said I still got teary when the bitch died since her son was right there;
    I cheered like a giddy schoolgirl, same as when Sephiroth delivered sweet justice at the end of disc 1 of FFVII.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    also uh, when Rick found the birthing scene and that walker there, was it implied that it ate her?
    I don't think you totally got the scene. The walker WAS Lori. Carl didn't have the heart to shoot her. That was the whole reason Rick went back into the block, because he knew neither Carl nor Maggie could have done it.
    No, the Walker Rick found was not Lori. It had eaten Lori. It's stomach was distended because there's a grown-ass woman inside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cim View Post
    Herschal is an awesome enough guy that he knows that some people need to get over things in strange, strange ways. I am soooooooo excited for Michonne to finally team up with Rick and I'm very scared for Glen's chica. So, so scared. :C
    If the Governor hurts Maggie then I'm going to have to hunt down David Morrissey and hurt him.

McLovin, I already said there were to be no comic book spoilers in this thread. Spoiling the comic for people not only detracts from their future or current readings, it ruins things the show might have in store for those who aren't going to read the comics.

So let me make this a little more clear. If any of you put comic book spoilers in the thread and spoil anything from the future of the TV show, I will end you. If you want to talk about the comic book make a new thread.
    I was just guessing cas it's easy as smurf to predict. Thanks for spoiling it for me tho.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've finally caught up on the show to be able to read this thread.