EDIT2: Discussion of the comic book goes elsewhere. DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMIC BOOK OR POSSIBLE FUTURE OF THE SHOW.

(I know that seems really redundant, but I put that disclaimer in for anyone who uses the mouseover preview.)

Where is the thread? Am I gonna make it alla time or did I just miss it. (This is about The Walking Dead, beeteedubs)

EPISODE ONE, SEASON THREE MOTHER smurfERS. GET EXCITED.

ACTUALLY START TO CRY RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE (SPOILER)Herschel ;________;.

Why doesn't Robert Kirkman understand that you do not smurf with a father daughter relationship? Especially when there are two daughters and they kind of remind me of my family and it took literally everything I had not to start bawling.

Okay, the good!

1) MICHONNE. Bad. Ass.
2) Andrea ain't dead and can learn more badassery from Michoooooooonne.
3)The Ricktatorship is in full effect, bitches. Lori, face it girl, this is what you get for all the trout you pulled on him. I do feel for her though, she's alone and she's doing the scariest thing ever in the scariest setting ever.
4) I liked the singing

The great.

1) Daryl.

The worst.
1) Carol might redeem herself this season, if she learns to shoot straight, but the cheesy pickup lines on Daryl? I mean that is game about level with mine and I have no game.

2) HERSCHEL. YOU CAN'T KILL HIM. I NEED HIM. WE NEED HIM.

And finally, the twist.
1)Walkers in body armor? smurfing cheaters.
2)PRISONERS? WTF?

Talk about season 3 of the best show on TV in this thread! Be mindful this thread will be fraught with spoilers and many of them could be unmarked, so read at your own risk.

EDIT: Also, this thread is for show only. Please DO NOT reveal anything from the comics in this thread as it could spoil upcoming TV storyline. Only talk about events in the most recent episode.