List games that for you, will always be special, and will always deserve a second playthrough, no matter how old they get. If you can, please explain it as well.

For me those games are:

The pokemon series- I'm sure we've all played at least one, pokemon is a unique and cute RPG that doesn't even resemble others. With hundreds of playable characters, and hundreds of possible versions of each character, Pokemon will go down in history as one of, if not the greatest handheld adventure ever.

Megaman Battle Network Series- Particularly 1 through 4. The mbn games are one part rpg, one part action, and one part fantasy. With an almost infinite list of possible chip combinations, addictive gameplay, and jokes about Lan being a pervert, this series will always remain on my shelf of honor.

FF7- do I really need to explain this one?

CC- I honestly can't fully explain my infatuation with this game, whether it be the combat that is half FF and half Kingdom Hearts, the lovable main character, the beautiful cutscenes, or the emotional ending, there isn't one part of this game I don't like.

Ratchet and Clank, up your Arsenal it may not look as good as the new games, but the evolving weapons and humorous story can seldom be beat.

Fallout 3- I know the graphics aren't great and the lack of Iron sights is a bit disappointing, but I can't think of another game, rpg or otherwise that feels as big as Fallout... that is except for....

Freelancer- Literally the largest game ever created, Freelancer gives you free roaming RPG Action adventure across an entire galaxy. The story, though short, is top notch, it is an epic MMO game that forces players to work together, and with fan additions, it is one of the largest games in terms of not only size, but filesize. Explore the galaxy, save humanity, and blow $@!# up!