Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: American Horror Story: Asylum [Spoilers inside!]

Blog Entries

Why do you guys like the Angel of Death? That damn thing tried to kill someone FOUR times in one episode. I was thinkin', "Too much."

Though "too much" is pretty much the tagline for AHS.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    Ahahaha yesss. Still love it to bits!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm really interested where this season is going. And also since they blew their load, what they will do next season.

This season is interesting, but I liked last season better. I was really hoping for more realistic scary in this show. Obviously some supernatural, but I mean...they're in an ASYLUM. They didn't need to add everything they've added. Crazy like that is scary enough on its own. They could've maybe done angels and demons as well as insanity, and it would've been brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Episode was meh but the last 5 or so minutes were pretty damn good. Kit and Lena ftw! Also smurf that creepy christmas music. It was just annoying.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    Why do you guys like the Angel of Death? That damn thing tried to kill someone FOUR times in one episode. I was thinkin', "Too much."

She didn't try to kill anyone she just comes around when someone is approaching death.
    Stuff is getting better. I was wondering when the devil would actually start to cause some havoc. That little girl has been left out of this episode and I'm sure she must be pretty messed up. The aliens kidnapped Grace's body/ Why? who knows...

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I feel like the story is losing quality over time with these last couple episodes but I'm still interested. Too many hands in too many smurfing pots with too many different directions it could go and too many questions left unanswered. You're not necessarily left with nail-biting, you're just kindof confused on where to turn next.

I like being on the edge of my seat but I'm finding this just sort of irritating. Should a story have to be this complicated? Do we need to wonder about smurfing aliens and crazed cannibals and nazis?

Getting impatient here. This last episode was filler for a Christmas theme right before the holiday and no real progress was made. Could just be the mood I'm in but jesus christ, let's have some answers on where this thing is headed.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I haven't seen this week's episode, but I totally agree with Shorty. She better verbalized what I was trying to say before. And especially since FX does 13-episode seasons, we're halfway over. Progress really needs to start happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I feel like the story is losing quality over time with these last couple episodes but I'm still interested. Too many hands in too many smurfing pots with too many different directions it could go and too many questions left unanswered. You're not necessarily left with nail-biting, you're just kindof confused on where to turn next.

I like being on the edge of my seat but I'm finding this just sort of irritating. Should a story have to be this complicated? Do we need to wonder about smurfing aliens and crazed cannibals and nazis?

Getting impatient here. This last episode was filler for a Christmas theme right before the holiday and no real progress was made. Could just be the mood I'm in but jesus christ, let's have some answers on where this thing is headed.
    It's gonna be all about Love...and the characters.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Rantz and I are just now catching up with this show and it just smurfing crossed over into Glee territory.

I am somewhat less than amused.

Blog Entries

AHHH.

It's over.

I was touched.