Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 215

Thread: Question The Staff

  1. #61
    Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Napping in a peach tree.
    Posts
    19,180
    Articles
    6
    Blog Entries
    7
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsintodreams View Post
    What video game (non-Square-Enix) is your favorite?

    Come on, there has to be one! Or three...
    Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Based on the film of the same name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    Well, there is hope of slowing down the mutation.
    What is this mutation?
    I'm turning into a beetle. I'm already wary of fruit-shaped projectiles.
    What type of beetle? Will you be colorful?
    Ein ungeheuren Ungeziefer.
    Will this effect your posting habits at these forums?
    Never!

    ... but it might affect them. *hides*
    What are you doing to prevent this mutation from affecting your posting here?
    Figaro Castle

  2. #62
    ⎛⎝ High King ⎠⎞‏ Lone Wolf Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,842
    Articles
    46
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Question 1: Why exactly was the Chrono Trigger part of the forum closed? I could be wrong, but it seemed like there was enough activity there to not relegate it to the general square enix section.


    Question 2: Is there an RPG out there that you wish was a Final Fantasy game? For example, some people have said that they thought Lost Odyssey for the 360 was everything they wished Final Fantasy 13 could have been.

  3. #63
    Dat Ace Ace Protorney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Root Beer Forum
    Posts
    15,619
    Articles
    111
    Blog Entries
    69
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Would EoFF host a panel of any kind at a convention in the future?

    I am just... that ace!

  4. #64
    Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NorthernChaosGod
    Posts
    17,623
    Articles
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    What type of beetle? Will you be colorful?
    Ein ungeheuren Ungeziefer.
    Will this effect your posting habits at these forums?
    Never!

    ... but it might affect them. *hides*
    What are you doing to prevent this mutation from affecting your posting here?
    I try to focus on responding only to the worst posts, so I won't feel obliged to come up with a great answer.
    My name is , I am God , and wine, and a pool of cancer -century Arab rantzyen

  5. #65

    Default

    Have you ever had any EoFFers treat you any worse after going from a regular member to a staff member?

  6. #66
    Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Napping in a peach tree.
    Posts
    19,180
    Articles
    6
    Blog Entries
    7
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    What type of beetle? Will you be colorful?
    Ein ungeheuren Ungeziefer.
    Will this effect your posting habits at these forums?
    Never!

    ... but it might affect them. *hides*
    What are you doing to prevent this mutation from affecting your posting here?
    I try to focus on responding only to the worst posts, so I won't feel obliged to come up with a great answer.
    And if these worst posts masquerade as good posts?
    Figaro Castle

  7. #67

    Default

    also why are the cid's knights like shinra

  8. #68
    Fortune Teller Roogle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Lone Tree, Colorado
    Posts
    7,497
    Articles
    80
    Blog Entries
    3

    FFXIV Character

    Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Question 1: Why exactly was the Chrono Trigger part of the forum closed? I could be wrong, but it seemed like there was enough activity there to not relegate it to the general square enix section.
    I think that we determined that it was not getting enough traffic. I would be open to revisiting the idea of a Chrono series forum in the future if the series somehow makes a comeback.


    Question 2: Is there an RPG out there that you wish was a Final Fantasy game? For example, some people have said that they thought Lost Odyssey for the 360 was everything they wished Final Fantasy 13 could have been.
    Yes, your example is perfect. Lost Odyssey would have been wonderful if it had the Active Time Battle system rather than its generic turn based system. It had a great story and it is generally the type of story that I would expect from a Final Fantasy game.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

  9. #69
    Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,135
    Articles
    39
    Blog Entries
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    Would EoFF host a panel of any kind at a convention in the future?
    This hasn't been discussed previous to your post...

    Previous to your post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    Have you ever had any EoFFers treat you any worse after going from a regular member to a staff member?
    Having just joined Staff recently, no not really. I think everyone's treated me about the same! Except maybe Psy. His advances might have doubled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    also why are the cid's knights like shinra
    Because shinra was such a non-profit, hardworking, nice organization! Obviously!

  10. #70
    ORANGE Dr Unne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    7,393
    Articles
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

    Default

    I heard once that 0.99999.... is equal to 1. How could that be true?

  11. #71
     Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yer pants
    Posts
    25,051
    Articles
    269
    Blog Entries
    34

    FFXIV Character

    Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    Have you ever had any EoFFers treat you any worse after going from a regular member to a staff member?
    People are a little nicer cause they're always trying to get something out of you I think or i'm just perfectly likable

  12. #72
    Cloudane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    NW UK
    Posts
    1,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Cloudane (again): Not sure if that's a question as I can't see that image while at work. xD
    Oh they must block imgur!

    It's not really a question, it's just extremely meta xD
    (SPOILER)Yuna with her staff, asking "tell me your secrets, staff"

    Yet another question. Do you regret the idea of being asked questions yet?

  13. #73
    Shlup's Retired Pimp Raistlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Spying on Unne and BUO
    Posts
    20,510
    Articles
    101
    Blog Entries
    45
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

    Default

    1. How is it possible that all of you suck so very much? Does Shlup teach classes?

    2. Do you think the frontsite is considered a priority by the forums staff? What, if anything, do you think could be improved?

    3. Eliminating forums announcements, by my count 5 staffers have made news or original content updates to the fronstsite in the last 5 pages of articles (roughly one month), only 2 of them more than twice (Jiro and Psychotic, to give appropriate kudos). Do you consider this a problem?

    4. Where is the goddamn pie? I was promised pie.

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unne
    I heard once that 0.99999.... is equal to 1. How could that be true?
    I think that needs to be directed to BoB.

  14. #74
    Eggstreme Wheelie Jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    26,814
    Articles
    65
    Blog Entries
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

    Default

    I didn't realise that we discriminated against who could ask questions. I see. Well it's not as if Loony BoB is answering questions with must seriousness so it doesn't matter either way.

    They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.


  15. #75
    Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,135
    Articles
    39
    Blog Entries
    1
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    3. Eliminating forums announcements, by my count 5 staffers have made news or original content updates to the fronstsite in the last 5 pages of articles (roughly one month), only 2 of them more than twice (Jiro and Psychotic, to give appropriate kudos). Do you consider this a problem?
    Excuse me? I have two in a row on the front page

    EDIT: 6 total last 5 pages too.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 10-19-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •