Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The High thread, man.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I tried this a total of 3 times during very stressful thesis. No point in me doing it now. The third time I tripped so bad I thought my voice was going Barry White deep.

Everyone was egging me on like, "Yeah your voice is SO deep wtf happened to your throat?!" "I think your pharynx is broken!" And I started freaking out. Turns out, I only I could hear my voice like that. And my friend was freaking out because she thought my eyes were blue (the white part of my eyes).

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    I tried this a total of 3 times during very stressful thesis. No point in me doing it now. The third time I tripped so bad I thought my voice was going Barry White deep.

Everyone was egging me on like, "Yeah your voice is SO deep wtf happened to your throat?!" "I think your pharynx is broken!" And I started freaking out. Turns out, I only I could hear my voice like that. And my friend was freaking out because she thought my eyes were blue (the white part of my eyes).
    Dude, was your weed laced with something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We got it from the same person as the other two times, so I dunno. But yeah, the third time it was crazy. I felt like my throat was burning and this weed had some how made me into a man. That was enough for me to be like...yeaaah no more.

I will still never forget my friend's reaction. "TELL ME WHY ARE THEY BLUE! WHY?! WTF ARE YOU?"

There was one person there who didn't do it who was totally silent and afraid the entire time.

Blog Entries

Sounds like a minor acid trip. Except not as fun.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้