Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: unpopular musical opinions!

blue album has say it ain't so and sweater song full stop full stop (aka period aka end of mothersmurfin sentence)

green album has hash pipe?

yeah my p(optional!)atd opinoin was the controversial one

also eric i couldn't spell "best" correctly but you chose "conflicted" which isn't even in that post :<3:

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

you repped me the following:

i want to say stop having my opinions but they're such good opinions so i'm fonclicted

as if that wasn't intentional

(i may not have the best memory but i can sure as hell spell if i put the effort toward it)

(while alcohol)

(booze)

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

i got a laugh out of it regardless of whether or not it was intentional!

Coldplay is a horrible band. So is Muse. And Elvis is ridiculously overrated.

And while Nirvana might have been a decent band, they're also overrated.

I have a lot of guilty pleasures in terms of modern pop but after listening to two of her albums, I find myself legitimately liking Katy Perry. I think songs like "E.T. and "Teenage Dream" are quite good.

Screw you guys, I'm gonna go join the unwashed masses. They're at least happy. Happy and stupid is the way to be.
    Last edited by Forsaken Lover; 12-24-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

I don't like Thrash or Death Metal. Hell I cannot stand most of the new stuff at all, this Metalcore, Deathcore, Djent, Mathcore hoo dah. That stuff is absolutely massive up here and I'm sitting here following European Power Metal bands as well as 80s heavy metal/rock giants that still play the odd show and release the odd album.

I enjoy Dragonforce, I enjoy Venom, I enjoy Manowar. Bands who were ridiculed for many reasons, I just look to these angry roid rage bands trying to be people by adding obscure time changes and scales to be "unique" when the fact is they're supposed to be part of a form of music that's built on on riffs .

Death metal should have lyrics like Meatloaf's and not lyrics about bad, gruesome, gory, naughty things. No cheese? NO FUN! NO FUN!

LET THE HAMMER FALL

American Idol should stop. It's gone long passed stupid.

And it can't be unpopular because they keep on making smurfing new seasons !

Blog Entries

<a href="http://caninetooth.tumblr.com/post/38546313353">You're a bit of a bastard</a>
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!