Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: we've got a crisis on our haaaaaaaaaands

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I survived, so you all may rejoice now. The hurricane was fairly underwhelming here, as usual, but I still was busy the past couple of days due to running errands beforehand and then trying to keep the driveway from flooding during the storm (which it always does in heavy rain/snow because it's down a hill). Thankfully it never got too bad and we did not lose power for more than about 10 seconds (though others around here did).

Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Who remembers when the entire North Eastern USA and southern Ontario area was knocked out (I think it was at least 7-8 years ago) ? That was pretty bad. My brother was trapped (literally - subways stopped working and everybody piled onto the buses) in Downtown toronto and reported that ice cream stores were giving out free treats.

Quote Originally Posted by Peegee View Post
    Who remembers when the entire North Eastern USA and southern Ontario area was knocked out (I think it was at least 7-8 years ago) ? That was pretty bad. My brother was trapped (literally - subways stopped working and everybody piled onto the buses) in Downtown toronto and reported that ice cream stores were giving out free treats.
    Rama was open through the blackout. They had shirts that said 'I survived the blackout.' Best blackout steak I ever had.